Need MAJOR help!!!

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
Ok.. I'm so confused right now. I really thought last month was the month that I would get a bfp. Around 12 dpo I posted a picture of a test that I swear I saw a line in and also the same picture just a little darker and a lot of people said they could see the line some said they couldn't... either way i took another test the next day and it wasn't a darker line and I didn't stress myself trying to make myself see one. Then on the 19th AF showed and lasted 3 days then on day 4 I had some spotting that morning, but I wouldn't even consider it spotting. I didn't even need a liner. Well last night DH and I :sex: (nothing hard, rough or any sort) and when we got done I was bleeding like I just started AF.. *****WARNING TMI TO THE EXTREME******** when I got up I knew I had to go straight to the bathroom cause I felt like I was dripping and I even laid in bed for like 15 mins when I did and turned on the light that is when i saw the blood and started wiping and it just wouldnt stop coming so I put in a tampon.. poor DH got us and also went to the bathroom and he had blood all on him as well (said he saw like a blood clot) needless to say we took showers again.. Anyway so I got up this morning and removed my tampon and there was nothing on it. All throughout today when I go to the bathroom I would check and it would be just a light light light beige color when I wipe. So i didn't think much about it just that it must be just because we :sex: right after I was done or thought i was done with AF. Well today is CD 6 so I thought I would go ahead and start my opk since I'm way excited for this cycle hoping to see a :bfp: well a picture of the opk is below and I am now sooo confused. Is this a positive opk at CD6 already? Did I maybe ovulate yesterday or while I was on my period? Does this mean I will probably ovulated earlier than normally? OR what is going on? The other cycles my opk didn't get this dark until I ovulated the other test were white as could be... so I do not know what to think. Can someone please tell me what is going on? Sorry this is so long!

Attachments

• IMAG0612[1].jpg
    IMAG0612[1].jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 14
I have no idea about most of that, but to me, that doesn't look like a positive result. Sorry! :(
Without being too TMI myself, when I'm on my cycle I tend to bleed more when I'm active so maybe it has something to do with that.

I think you should cover your basis and take a preg test! Maybe what you thought was at really wasnt and it was just pregnancy bleeding? I don't want to get your hopes up but most of the girls I see with that dark of an OPK at a time they shouldn't have one are actually pregnant!

I had one like that on CD10 which was only 3 days after my period and it didn't mean anything. OPKs can be so confusing sometimes. I'm on CD25 and just now getting my surge so CD10s dark one meant nothing in my case. Hopefully you O soon though! :)

Here is a pic of my CD10 test

Attachments

• IMG_8264.jpg
    IMG_8264.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member