Need opinions please!

Hang on, let me count again :haha:

For the 13th I make it the 27th March, give or take a few days...

But the pp's are right, you'd not show on a pregnancy test that early if it was the other guy.

Just saw your edit

I counted backwards 38 weeks would be estimated conception it can be a few days either way though.
(+ an extra 2 weeks would be previous estimated period dates.)

I counted backwards 38 weeks would be estimated conception it can be a few days either way though.
(+ an extra 2 weeks would be previous estimated period dates.)

So you said the 27th of march for the dec 13th due date? That means the Dec 18th one would put conception April 1st? So then it could be the other guys..? OMG this is so confusing and frustrating. I wish I never got myself into this situation and wish I didn't pick a total loser...(Either guys are total losers and obviously not in my life...I don't even remember his friends name.)

Well the one night stand was african american...all my family believe my baby belongs to me Ex, as they don't know about the one night stand. As guess thats why I have so much anxiety because if the baby comes out a different color, Im going to be so embarrassed because Im going to have to explain how my ex basically forced and manipulated me into sleeping with his friend (the one night stand) and this pregnancy has already been a lot on me and my family and I really don't need that.

Yes, I did say that my ex and I were broken up at that point where I slept with his friend, but it isn't true, I just didn't want to be judged. We were at a party and I was clearly intoxicated and my ex wanted his friend to get some action, even tho I had told him before I wasn't comfortable with this. However, a few drinks later he basically manipulated me, saying if I didn't do it, that it meant I didn't care about him or his friends and that I was selfish. So then you know what happened next. I have a lot of guilt about this and regret and honestly don't want to have to explain to my family if the baby does in fact come out a darker color.

I hate this uncertainty..I hate this whole situation

I tried putting the December 13th 2016 due date in a conception calender and got this result for you:

Most probable conception date: Mar 17, 2016 - Mar 21, 2016
Most probable sexual intercourse date that lead to the pregnancy: Mar 14, 2016 - Mar 21, 2016

Possible conception date: Mar 16, 2016 - Mar 26, 2016
Possible sexual intercourse date that led to the pregnancy: Mar 11, 2016 - Mar 26, 2016

For December 18th 2016 due date I got this result for you:

Most probable conception date: Mar 22, 2016 - Mar 26, 2016
Most probable sexual intercourse date that lead to the pregnancy: Mar 19, 2016 - Mar 26, 2016

Possible conception date: Mar 21, 2016 - Mar 31, 2016
Possible sexual intercourse date that led to the pregnancy: Mar 16, 2016 - Mar 31, 2016

So yeah, still not one-night stand guy that happened in April so don't think you need to keep worrying about it. You'd first have gotten a positive pregnancy test about 9+ days after that date if it was him.

Plus I think the later scan is more accurate measurement wise.

Thank you everyone. This situation and with everything that has happened has really put a strain on my happiness. I don't feel happy anymore. Just stuck and empty inside. When my baby moves I feel a little bit of happiness, but then its ruined by the whole situation and not knowing who's the baby is and then I just get out of control with my thoughts and questioning who's it is

You can't get a + 5-6 days post conception. It's just too early. The embryo can start implantation at the EARLIEST at 6dpo (the fertilized egg has to change into a blastocyst before it can implant; that takes 5-7 days).
Then it takes a few days after the start of implantation for the hcg level to rise enough for detection.
I would bet every cent I have that is your ex's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->