need opinions

babymama2001

Reaction score
Hi, my bf and I had sex 3 times on October 1st. He did not pull out either time. My period before that was sept 18-24. I'm usually on a 24 day cycle. On October 12 I had an earlier, lighter period. I was supposed to start my period yesterday but nothing. Today there is some very light brown discharge, not coming out on the pad, just inside, and when I check sometimes there's no trace of it. For two weeks before this expected period I started feeling the PMS symptoms. Tender breasts, nausea, tummy is a bit bloated very low. And I was experiencing light cramping throughout the 2 weeks. I feel nothing today. I still have the tender breasts and tired feeling. Is my period coming slowly or ?? Usually my periods are normal. When they start they start.

Sometimes our bodies can do weird things. I'm on CD 2 and it was not normal this time around. I was suppose to start Monday, Nov 3rd but nothing came. I had cramps 10 days before and those lasted about 7 days, then I started getting brown spotting on Tuesday, Nov 4th and then my period came yesterday afternoon. That has never happened before and I always start when I'm suppose to, so it was just a funky period I guess. But, it doesn't hurt to take a test! :)

Yes it can be confusing. My periods are never off. They start with plain and simple bleeding and end with brownish. As of right now there's still light brown discharge & a little pink but nothing is coming out on the pad. Its been like this since late last night.

I would give it another day or two for your period to come. If it doesn't, you can always take a HPT or call your doctor if you're really worried! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->