• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need serious help with boys names

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
We found out a few weeks ago we are expecting our first baby boy! My problem is, I can't find any names that I LOVE, I have one in mind and that is Archie, it's the only one that I really like :cry:

With my daughter I new what I would be calling her from day one and I loved it and still do, but why am I finding it so hard to pick out a boy name that I adore. :shrug:

I don't want something too popular, nor do I want something very unusual.

Argh, help me please ladies :dohh:

Our bump would have been either Oscar or Theo if it was blue. Theo being the less popular of the two.

I called my son Lucas which isn't overly popular where I live but I know it's quite popular in other areas. I like the pp's suggestions. I know of too many dogs called Archie to really like it as a human name, sorry!

Others that spring to mind are
Leo
Noah
Max
Reuben
Alfie
Freddie
Dylan
Finn/Finley
Tyler
Zach
Logan
Riley

Personally I'm not keen on some of them but might be the sort of thing you're looking for? I found naming my LO so hard too!

Ari
Lawson (My little brother's name :) )
Maynard
Shimon
Preston
Holden
Aaron
Everett
Kayden
Kyler (My neighbor's name..it's unique)
Levi
Kaelub
Arlie
Jabe
Joshua
Laz
Chino
Todd
Abe
Sergio
Aiden
Creighton
Dustin
Corey
Kenton
Frank
Thomas
Brett
Ric
Neil
Jorel
Daren
Jordan
Nathan
Brady
Kurt
Chad
Krist
Masen
Edwin
Logan
Drew
Ty
Bryce
Wyatt
Hayden
Trace
Jerad (Pronounced "Jared"..just different way to spell it)
Eli
Wade
Zane
Wesley
Jesse
Isaiah
Destin
Cedarius
Keith
Skyler
Ian
Cesar
Ezio
Ezekiel
Terren
Colby
Nyk
Shane
Landon
Jester
Lawrence
Matthias
Tre
Chandler
Clayton
Weldon
Weston
Sebastian

Hope this helps! :)

I'm exactly the same! I loved Alfie but a friend used it :( I don't 'love' any other boys name, but here is some on my list that I like..

Noah
Oscar
Alex
Finley
Jack
Daniel
Oliver

My favourite name for a boy at the moment is Grayson. I also love Finlay and Ollie.

Oooh Kenz, I really like Kyler! I am going to add that to my list now :D

I really like Rykar but DH's aunt named her son that. I also like Rhyder but not sure if those two are too odd for you. But now I like Kyler over those two, :haha:

The rest of the names on my boy list are:
Carter
Chase
Brody
Brycen
Trenton
Brantley (I haven't found anyone else who likes that name though so I'm thinking about removing it from my list since I don't love it)

We've really struggled with boys names .... I wanted Theo and, OH didn't. So, we finally agreed on Oscar

I like Archie! We really struggled to choose between Archie and Freddie for my second son, and eventually went with Freddie

Other names on our short list were

Lucas
Oscar
Theo
George
Henry
Benjamin

Hope that helps!

Thank you ladies!!

Theo Is one of my OHs favourite names, I like it but I don't think I'm 100 percent. Ugh this is so difficult.

Joseph
Ollie
William
Matthew
Rowan
Alfie
Albie
Evan
Cole
Reece
Corban
Ellis
Elijah
Elliott
Addison
Reuben
Harrison
Isaac
Louis
Nathaniel
Lennon
Frazier
Leon
Owen
Joel
Mason
Wilson
Ralphie
Sidney
Stanley
Arthur
Jamieson
Samuel

Xx

I am 34 weeks and I STILL don't know! lol... I feel the same as far as something different but not too different

Franklin
Sonny
Brody
Tate
Drake
Lincoln
Fletcher
Theodore (nn Teddy??)
Flynn

We are struggling too!

We have a Tristan already, love his name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->