need some advice from anyone! !

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
Im 4+3 today, but since Sunday night and morning I have had negative tests! I went doctors friday afternoon and they confirmed it but never did a urine example or blood test! Do you think I should ring them up and get blood test done? ? I just want the answer to why I have been given 12 positive tests and now 4 negative !!

Oh hun :(

Yeah I think you need to request a blood test.

Not trying to scare you but it could be a chemical pregnancy? One of the biggest signs is positive tests and then negatives.

FX'd for you it's not that.

possible chemical pregnancy? might be worth calling your doctor and ask for an appointment

Just phoned my doctor and she refusing to do blood test done :(

I would try a different office...are you in pain or having any bleeding or spotting?

Yes I've just started bleeding heavily! ! I have no pain!

I was 4+2 :(

go to the emergency ward at hospital or the early pregnancy unit they will check you over

I'm afraid it sounds like a chemical & you've now got your period. It's so horrible to get all excited and have it pulled away so quickly. Best wishes to you xx

Oh no! I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I agree that you should go to the doctor or ER and get checked out. Lots of :hugs: and thoughts going your way.

Just got back from the hospital, ive had another miscarriage :(, big clots sorry tmi ! X

Just got back from the hospital, ive had another miscarriage :(, big clots sorry tmi ! X

Very sorry hun....did they have an idea what happened? I hope they take care of you and you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->