need some advice please

elyse89

Reaction score
new to site and not sure if on right forum or not but.....
Well i just had my second child on feb 21, 2014, a girl, my first is a boy born on nov 13, 2012 and i got my periods back in april. They had been regular (im on a 33 day cycle so 4/11, 5/15, 6/18) till july. It was due on the 21st but didnt come till exactly a week later on the 28th but it was spotty and didnt last but a day. I have taken 3 hpt all negitive and went to the dr still negitive my period was due yesturday the 23rd but instead of a period all i have got is a dark brown discharge. Could i still be pregnant? we are not trying but if it happens it happens.... any advice or similar situations would be helpful! Thanks In Advance!

also i have been cramping off and on, my breast have been sore and sensitive, have been more moody then normal lol, and slight headaches but so far no nausea

for got to mention had a womans exam on friday could that be the cause of it.....
also heading to bed now and there is some slight pink now idk whats going on with me i have never had this kind of thing happen to me before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->