Need some advice please.

redy4it

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and I have found it very supporting for many people. So I decided to join and see if someone can help me with a little problem.

I have been married for 13 years (since I was 16) and we only started trying last year. I have never been pregnant as my partner was never ready for it and always quite careful. We have been trying now for 12 months and nothing yet.

On the 5th July I went to see an OBGYN for a little help and to see if there was anything wrong. He found that I had PCOS and unbalanced hormones. So he gave me some Vit D vitamns, sent me to a few tests then when I went back put me on clomid and diaformin.

So, he has told me to take the tablets on days 5-9 of my cycle then go for another blood test. The problem is, last month I had 2 periods (2 weeks apart) and this month I was due for my period on about the 18th and nothing came until 2 days ago (30th Aug) The thing is, it wasnt a normal period but a light brown discharge. Yesterday I had the same brown discharge but was a lot darker (almost black - but still only the size of a 10c piece) Today i just have the light discharge. We have still been trying though between my period.

My question is: Is this considered my period and should I take the clomid on day 5 of this light brown discharge? Im a little confused right now as i feel my body is a ittle all over the place (and this started the day I found out I had PCOS - Never before)

Im really sorry for the ever so long story, i just didnt want to waste anyones time and thought id give as much information as i could.

Im looking forward to hearing some advise soon.

Thanks for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->