Need some advice...

lzharsh

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Kinda just looking for a little bit of information. I've been having some unusual symptoms lately, and not sure if I should take a test or not. The biggest thing I have noticed is that things smell weird - either overly strong, or like they are rotting. A lot of times smells, even ones I enjoy, will make me really queasy. I've also experienced a lot of queasiness outside of that. I'm having quite a bit of lower back pain, and some really strong fatigue - sometimes wanting to sleep more than 12 hours a day. My body temperature also seems to be really screwy - sometimes I'm freezing when it is very warm outside, or sweating when it is chilly. I've also had some intense mood swings, crying at things that would normally not bug me at all or bug me very little. My face is also breaking out like crazy.

While I have had these symptoms, I have not experienced many of the most common pregnancy symptoms - which is why I am looking for some information. Due to the BC I am on, It isn't uncommon for me not to get visits from AF. I have also not had tender breasts.

Has anyone experienced anything like this and what should I be thinking?

Those are all pregnancy symptoms. The only way to know is to take a test. Good luck!

Smell is one of the strongest symptoms for me, that and intense mood swings and crying (I cried at the muppets movie the other day!).
I also never really get the "normal" symptoms such as morning sickness, headaches. I do get sore breasts but it's on and off. It sounds like you are pregnant Hun, I'd go do a test :)

It sounds like you might be pregnant and would be best to test then.

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->