Need some advice! :)

Fif19

Reaction score
Hi! I need some help and advice!

I'm 19 and was on the pill since I was 16 firstly on yasminelle for a year then changing to cilest and was on that up until February this year. I decided to come off the pill as I had gained weight, felt very low, constantly crying upset at everything found it had to go out and enjoy myself like normal 19 year olds!

I came off the pill in early February got the normal relief bleed 5 days later and never went back on it, I waited for my next period to come which would have been my first natural period since beginning the pill but it never came, I took a test when I was two weeks late just to be sure - and it was negative so I waited and waited and still haven't had a period almost 3 months later. I read online about agnus castus tablets and began taking them a little under two weeks ago.

Basically I was wondering has anyone else had a similar experience and if so what did you do to help and how long did it take. I am going to a festival in two weeks time and am praying I get it before then! This is really starting to ware me down. Please help! X

It'll probably take time for your cycle to return to normal. If you don't want to get pregnant, make sure you are using another form of contraception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->