Need some advise please somebody!!

Mommyof12011

Reaction score
Ok so I have a question. Yesterday I had lots of ewcm but today it's only a small amount of watery cm. I'm not sure which is the fertile mucas. my hubby and I didn't get to bd last night but did tonight. Did i catch the egg?

you are probably in your fertile window right now!!! so it is very possible that you caught the egg! xo

It's when its sticky or dry or creamy when its considered non fertile cm...I've read some women only get watery cm and still get there:bfp: I wouldn't stress although I know it's hard not to:dust:

Watery mucus is definitely fertile mucus. The really thick white stuff is what you have to worry about. Good luck and baby dust!

:dust:

Best way to try remember it is if you feel really wet down there then its your fertile window (sorry for the tmi) but if you dtd for up to 4 days before then you stand a good chance of it still catching the egg but if it is after the window then your egg quality will have already started to decrease x

I have been having cramps since Cd 12. Today is cd15. I haven't been charting just going by cm and cp. hubby works out of town a lot. Hopefully we can dtd again today. And I hope we caught the egg! Baby dust to y'all and Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->