Need some buddies 1dpo, its a waiting game!

laustiredttc

Expecting no 2
Reaction score
Ok feeling good this month, dont know why? Need someone to keep me company. This is my first time writing down my symptoms would love someone to share :flower: I'm 1dpo here are symptoms:

Ovulation day: really bad cramping left side of tummy about 10:20pm in bed. Kept rolling over from side to side as it was keeping me awake. Feeling bloated.

1dpo: Really moody, needed a nap, felt really tired but think it's the humid weather. Woke up craving chocolate had a go at dh for eating the last kitkat :wacko: Feeling a bit sensitive. Few more tiny niggles on left side

today is my ovulation day, i bd last night and I'm hoping its finally the time! good luck and baby dust!

today is my ovulation day, i bd last night and I'm hoping its finally the time! good luck and baby dust!

Made dh bd tonight just to be sure, poor guy! I hope this is the time for you! Keep me posted on your symptoms, maybe this could be the month we get our :bfp: :dust:

Made dh bd tonight as well just to be sure, poor guy. hopefully this will be the month we both get our :bfp: keep me posted sending you :dust:

Can I join in the fun? I am 1 dpo as well and had a trigger shot for the first time. I know it's probably not reasonable, but I'm extra hopeful this month! :) Oh-- and I'm totally making dh BD tonight as well! Better safe than sorry (not that he's complaining!).

So far, very sharp pains yesterday in ovaries. Today, I've been nauseated. I'm sure it's the trigger shot making me sick.

Just counting down the days until I can test! Fingers crossed for everyone!

Can I join in the fun? I am 1 dpo as well and had a trigger shot for the first time. I know it's probably not reasonable, but I'm extra hopeful this month! :) Oh-- and I'm totally making dh BD tonight as well! Better safe than sorry (not that he's complaining!).

So far, very sharp pains yesterday in ovaries. Today, I've been nauseated. I'm sure it's the trigger shot making me sick.

Just counting down the days until I can test! Fingers crossed for everyone!

Cool were on the same days. Can i ask what is a trigger shot?
Also its 9:45am 2dpo no symptoms at all so far. I really do hate this tww :growlmad:

Made dh bd tonight just to be sure, poor guy! I hope this is the time for you! Keep me posted on your symptoms, maybe this could be the month we get our :bfp: :dust:

today i'm very gassy, tired and extremely nauseous. i threw up about an hour after waking up. I hope this is a good sign instead of bad! :shrug:

keep me updated on your symptoms as well!
:dust:

2dpo today... tired and watery discharge (tmi sorry).

2dpo today... tired and watery discharge (tmi sorry).

Lol not at all! Let it all out girlie, plus i think watery cm is a good sign :thumbsup:

2dpo and i'm feeling extremely agitated, short fuse, keep shouting at dh. Little bit stomach acid, that's it really so far..... will keep posting with updates.

today i'm very gassy, tired and extremely nauseous. i threw up about an hour after waking up. I hope this is a good sign instead of bad! :shrug:

keep me updated on your symptoms as well!
:dust:

Sounds good to me hun, i'm keeping fingers crossed for you :dust:

I love not being "alone" in this wait... it's great to have online friends who are going through the same as you. So comforting, *ahhhh* lol I've been moody today also, but I'm kinda moody everyday because of my girls. Plus I think the m/c I had 4 months ago put me in a depression, slowly getting better and hoping this is my month since I was due July 31. Last chance I have, I will be heartbroken if bfn. I need all the support and encouragement I can get it and what better place than here. :flower: :wohoo:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I love not being "alone" in this wait... it's great to have online friends who are going through the same as you. So comforting, *ahhhh* lol I've been moody today also, but I'm kinda moody everyday because of my girls. Plus I think the m/c I had 4 months ago put me in a depression, slowly getting better and hoping this is my month since I was due July 31. Last chance I have, I will be heartbroken if bfn. I need all the support and encouragement I can get it and what better place than here. :flower: :wohoo:

I'm really sorry to hear you had a m/c. I really really hope that this is the month for you hun and i am keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs: and lots of :dust: to you, keep your head up and stay strong

only other symptoms i have had today are twinges on left side of ovary, lower back pain? strange? oh well just off to bed feeling quite tired today.

I'm really sorry to hear you had a m/c. I really really hope that this is the month for you hun and i am keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs: and lots of :dust: to you, keep your head up and stay strong

only other symptoms i have had today are twinges on left side of ovary, lower back pain? strange? oh well just off to bed feeling quite tired today.

Thank you, I've had more m/c than just that one, I've been pregnant 7 times and only have 2 kids, so.... i appreciate everything you said! I kinda have a headache today, just a few things have been weird today. Maybe almost weird taste in mouth/or slight nausea feeling, maybe once today that i recall felt a little something around right ovary. Probably all in my head, but we can hope. I wish I could go to bed, looking forward to it tonight!

just came home from work. i'm cramping right about where my uterus is. so much that my elastic waist work pants were hurting me from the pressure. and i have a backache as well.
I'm trying not to stress.

just came home from work. i'm cramping right about where my uterus is. so much that my elastic waist work pants were hurting me from the pressure. and i have a backache as well.
I'm trying not to stress.

hmm... hope that is a good thing/sign!

3dpo - woke up with the same pain on the right side near ovary but also a pulling feeling in my lower abdomen. Lower back pain again and this morning had a sore throat, still there a bit but not as much. It looks as though i'm having the same symptoms as you nickykaay. I can't remember having these pains after ovulation in previous cycles so hoping these are a good sign :)

3dpo - woke up with the same pain on the right side near ovary but also a pulling feeling in my lower abdomen. Lower back pain again and this morning had a sore throat, still there a bit but not as much. It looks as though i'm having the same symptoms as you nickykaay. I can't remember having these pains after ovulation in previous cycles so hoping these are a good sign :)

3dpo for me also, slept like 10 hrs lastnight. After I went to the bathroom I felt something going on around my uterus or something (lower middle). I kinda have a headache again. I'll update tonight any other stuff I experience throughout the day. FX for us all, ladies!

Gosh me too, lower pains lower abdomen, strange. Just trying to relax today, its hard though not to think about it every minute. Maybe i should take up some form of meditation :) Ps AF is due 17th of this month, wondering whether to test a few days early, should i tempt fate? eeeeeeeeeeek scary stuff!

totally your choice. I'm not due til 19/20. But I'm gonna test either 13/14/15. I might try to wait a little longer. (Ha! Who am I kidding! I can never wait it out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->