Need some buddies 1dpo, its a waiting game!

This month sees us ttc for one year :cry: How long have you been trying for hun. I'm just keeping my fx this month, i really hope we get our :bfp:

Hi ladies, can I join you?

I am 3 dpo today and have a good feeling this cycle. So far my nipples are very sore - they are not usually sore until around 8 dpo so hoping it's a good sign. Also very tired but this is normal for me. I soooooo hope this is the cycle we all get out BFP!!! :dust::dust:

Laust - I had a 18 week m/c March 2nd, and I've been trying ever since after I had my 1st cycle... ugh, so frustrating! I was due July 31 so this is my last chance to conceive before his due date. We had an oopsie back in October and since I didn't end up preggo I was disappointed and so we actually tried to get preggo in November and it worked the first time! But I guess my body wasn't ready to conceive again since that horrible m/c. I bled for 3 weeks straight! I hope my body is ready this month, I'm getting tired of trying!

Beeka - Yes, I hope we all get :bfp: this month!

Laust - I had a 18 week m/c March 2nd, and I've been trying ever since after I had my 1st cycle... ugh, so frustrating! I was due July 31 so this is my last chance to conceive before his due date. We had an oopsie back in October and since I didn't end up preggo I was disappointed and so we actually tried to get preggo in November and it worked the first time! But I guess my body wasn't ready to conceive again since that horrible m/c. I bled for 3 weeks straight! I hope my body is ready this month, I'm getting tired of trying!

Beeka - Yes, I hope we all get :bfp: this month!

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: Fingers crossed you will get your BFP before his due date :kiss:

Thanks Beeka! I will be so heartbroken if I'm not! This means so much to me!

Thanks Beeka! I will be so heartbroken if I'm not! This means so much to me!

I'm so sorry hun to hear about your painful m/c i have never experienced one and can only imagine what you had to go through. I truly hope that this is your time and you get your much wanted :bfp: Sending you lots of positive vibes, :hugs: and lots of :dust:

I'll be here hun through the waiting so when you need to vent JUST DO IT and get the little demons off ya chest. i'm sure we are both gonna need it for this tww.

Welcome Beeka, the more the merrier :) No more symptoms today, apart from a twinge near my belly button. I wonder what tomorrow will bring? Getting really impatient now.... Gonna retire as i'm so tired. Check in with you girlies tomoz :)

Thank you! You guys are great! I'm here to listen and be here for you all too if you need me! Glad to wait it out with other gals who are waiting too!

hey ladies,
i was just wondering about symptoms for today. I'm 4 dpo and I'm EXHAUSTED.i probably could've slept all day today. also, i have a tender uterus, lots of lotiony wet white cm..tmi, sorry, a bloody nose, and continued nausea. every time i wake up and get up to do something, i get nauseous.

i really hope I'm not going thru all this for nothing. fingers crossed and baby dust to all!

So sorry about your M/C MamaTo2Girls - praying this is your month.

Hey what time zone is everyone in? I'm in Sydney Australia.

5dpo today - a few slight twinges but nothing else so far - then again I've only been awake for an hour and a half! :)

Not sure I can last another 9 days before testing - trying hard though!!!

hey ladies,
i was just wondering about symptoms for today. I'm 4 dpo and I'm EXHAUSTED.i probably could've slept all day today. also, i have a tender uterus, lots of lotiony wet white cm..tmi, sorry, a bloody nose, and continued nausea. every time i wake up and get up to do something, i get nauseous.

i really hope I'm not going thru all this for nothing. fingers crossed and baby dust to all!

Haven't really had any... checked cm with finger, it was creamy white and maybe some soreness to sides of bbs, had vivid dreams lastnight! I don't know.. we'll see what tomorrow brings! All women are different and experience different symptoms if any at all! FX'd for us all!

So sorry about your M/C MamaTo2Girls - praying this is your month.

Hey what time zone is everyone in? I'm in Sydney Australia.

5dpo today - a few slight twinges but nothing else so far - then again I've only been awake for an hour and a half! :)

Not sure I can last another 9 days before testing - trying hard though!!!

Thank you! I'm in the US, and it's 7:05pm here right now... my dads cousin moved to tasmania, australia. I know it's morning there now.

Oh yeah! Had another moment of heartburn/nausea again today.... going to bed in 4 hours, hope tomorrow I notice more symptoms... getting close to time for implantation, hopefully I notice something in the next few days that might relate to that... I'm temping, so I can watch for a dip too. I read not all women have a dip at implantation though.

I'm temping too - they say implantation can occur from 6-12 dpi. Tomorrow is 6dpo for me so will be really looking for symptoms of implantation from tomorrow - will let you all know how I go! This will be baby number one for me - have been married for 7.5 years and have wanted a baby for ages - hubby finally came round to the idea earlier this year so badly wanting this to be our month - secretly worried that he'll change his mind!

I'm temping too - they say implantation can occur from 6-12 dpi. Tomorrow is 6dpo for me so will be really looking for symptoms of implantation from tomorrow - will let you all know how I go! This will be baby number one for me - have been married for 7.5 years and have wanted a baby for ages - hubby finally came round to the idea earlier this year so badly wanting this to be our month - secretly worried that he'll change his mind!

Awww.. praying this is your month! I've been married to my other half for 10 years on June 15th! He didn't really want a 3rd, but I talked to him into it! And of course I lost it, so then that really made him not wanna try again but my sweet talking convinved him it will what makes me move on and feel better to complete my hole from he m/c. Geeze I can't wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr!!!!! Come on day to test, come on!! :rofl:

i hope this is it for you! keep us informed!
:dust::hugs:

Can i ask what is a trigger shot?

Laustiredttc-- the trigger shot is an HCG-type medicine that stimulates ovulation. It's the same stuff people take when they go on the HCG diet. My doctor gave had me take it because I was ovulating a little late.

Hey Girls its great to hear that all of us are around the same time ovulating and getting some positive symptoms :) I know that we ladies have had some hardships recently so im keeping my fx for all of us to get our :bfp: this month. Its great to be sharing this journey with you ladies, this is my first time sharing and i have to say its made me feel more confident :)

Today - 5dpo when i woke up i felt a bit nauseuos, still feeling it a bit now. I'm still getting a few twinges in abdomen and also bit of a sore throat this morning as well. Last night when went to bed had acid relux which i seem to getting quite alot. Not getting anything else so far apart from feeling a bit tired. I'm not getting anymore cm so not sure if that is a bad sign or not? :dust: to all you lovely ladies

feeling a bit confused with this site at the moment its letting me post some things and not others, wierd, unless its my computer?

I haven't had any troubles posting - maybe it is your computer - hope you get it sorted out! 2WW is bad enough- would be far worse if you couldn't post to kill time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->