Need some buddies 1dpo, its a waiting game!

3dpo- it's 19:55pm the pains have subsided but have broke out in a mini rash on side of face, very, very wierd never happens? Also few hot flashes, temps spiked to 98.90? Oh well going to call it a night and see what tomorrow brings. :dust: to all :)

*tmi*
just wiped and had yellowish/brownish discharge..

is this cycle a lost cause? :(

As long as it's not red or pink I wouldn't call it a lost cause! Hang in there! :dust:

im so nervous! i was really thinking this month was the month!
fingers crossed and babydust to all!

I know I have all mixed emotions... hopeful, excited, anxious, nervous, impatient, scared, happy.... I'm sure this is month also. Only 1 more week for me test! When did you say you are gonna test nicky?

im not sure yet, I'm going to try to wait til i miss af. but i don't know if i can wait that long.

*tmi*
just wiped and had yellowish/brownish discharge..

is this cycle a lost cause? :(

Hi hun, when did you say you ov? I don't want to get your hopes up but there could be a possibility that it might be implantation bleeding. I hope that you get your :bfp: hun, fingers crossed :)

Last night lying in bed i had strong twinges near my belly button, also bloated and sides of bbs were itchy?

4dpo today-twinges in stomach again, not as bad this time.
I'm starting to get excited now too. I'm going to try my very hardest to wait until af is due. i'm still scared though, just want this so much.

Ok, yesterday (3dpo) I had a very sort nausea spell, felt a little bit of tingling in my boobs/nipples, few cramps/twinges.....omg, lastnight I had vivid dreams! and when I awoke one time in the night I had heartburn/nausea, but it went away next time i awoke.

Hi ladies - am brand new to - so glad I found this site! I am 4dpo and the wait is killing me! Desperately need some buddies to help me wait it out to test. AF due on 18th - am going to try and wait it out til tgen to test. Have had Strong twinges in lower abdomen for past 2 days and boobs a little sensitive tonight. Good luck - really praying that this is the month for us all to get bfps!!! Xx

Ok, yesterday (3dpo) I had a very sort nausea spell, felt a little bit of tingling in my boobs/nipples, few cramps/twinges.....omg, lastnight I had vivid dreams! and when I awoke one time in the night I had heartburn/nausea, but it went away next time i awoke.

lol you just broke my dream. Me too had weird dreams, thanks Mamato2girls, completely forgot :) I won't go into the dream as it was a little bit too strange. I've not had any tingling in the boobs or anything but that does sound good :)

Today i had some creamy cm when wiped tp sorry tmi, also feeling bit agitated/moody again freaked out at dh for no reason :wacko: I think no tho he just seems to ignore me alot of the time. Wow it would be cool if we all got our :bfp: together this month. Sending you gals lots of :dust:

Hi ladies - am brand new to - so glad I found this site! I am 4dpo and the wait is killing me! Desperately need some buddies to help me wait it out to test. AF due on 18th - am going to try and wait it out til tgen to test. Have had Strong twinges in lower abdomen for past 2 days and boobs a little sensitive tonight. Good luck - really praying that this is the month for us all to get bfps!!! Xx

Hi Pauls_angel welcome :)

lol you just broke my dream. Me too had weird dreams, thanks Mamato2girls, completely forgot :) I won't go into the dream as it was a little bit too strange. I've not had any tingling in the boobs or anything but that does sound good :)

Today i had some creamy cm when wiped tp sorry tmi, also feeling bit agitated/moody again freaked out at dh for no reason :wacko: I think no tho he just seems to ignore me alot of the time. Wow it would be cool if we all got our :bfp: together this month. Sending you gals lots of :dust:

My dreams were weird also and I won't talk about them! lol I don't get anything when I wipe (at least not yet), but yesterday I checked (don't know what it should be like right now) and it was a creamy white. That would be soooo awesome! I can't recall, when did you say you were going to test laust? We should test around same time! But we don't have to. I was thinking maybe at 10dpo. Going to buy a 3pk of FRER today!

We should be TTC buddies!

:thumbup: that would be cool. i would love to be ttc buddies. AF due i think 17th but i might test few days early so say maybe the 15th? i'm not sure yet though i'm just so nervous. I honestly don't know why i do this to myself, get so worked up. Just really don't want to see that :bfn: :cry: Also its like a frickin fertility clinic here lol.

:thumbup: that would be cool. i would love to be ttc buddies. AF due i think 17th but i might test few days early so say maybe the 15th? i'm not sure yet though i'm just so nervous. I honestly don't know why i do this to myself, get so worked up. Just really don't want to see that :bfn: :cry: Also its like a frickin fertility clinic here lol.

I know, us women are so hopeful and all we do is get all worked up to be let down most of the time. We are very strong and can get through anything. My oldest daughters bdy is the 15th! I would be 11dpo then... we'll see, ugh! I might cave and test at 9, but i hope not! Maybe you can help me wait til at least 10! LOL fertility clinic! :rofl: Pretty much!

I know, us women are so hopeful and all we do is get all worked up to be let down most of the time. We are very strong and can get through anything. My oldest daughters bdy is the 15th! I would be 11dpo then... we'll see, ugh! I might cave and test at 9, but i hope not! Maybe you can help me wait til at least 10! LOL fertility clinic! :rofl: Pretty much!

I just keep thinking i have tested early so many times and got :bfn: It might be good luck to test on your DD bday :cake:
Also how do i put the ttc buddies title at the bottom of messages, lol not bin on here long :)

under your User CP by (log in or log out) on the left hand side, click on "edit signature" and type in the box what you want. :D Maybe it would be good luck to test on her birthday? How long have you been trying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->