Need some endo buddies please....

Evon47

Reaction score
I have been ttc now for 20 months. Diagnosed with endo stage 4 and had lap and dye 4 months ago. Doing endo diet (not strict), supplements and accupunture. Ttc for 6 months naturally now b4 ivf.....v down today as spotting started and tested bfn. V down at the moment....just need someone to talk to:cry:

Dear Evon
I wish I could cheer you up. Well maybe I can;) I have endo too as well as other conditions but I have been helped quite a lot through NaProTechnology. If you haven't heard about Napro yet it is actually an alternative to IVF which has better succes rates also at helping endo girls. www.fertilitycare.eu here is a little film about NaPro. It is very life confirming. Anyways I am not pregnant yet but because of NaPro my hormones have been fixed and my cycle almost looks completely healthy by now which means a lot for our chances to get pregnant. Also I recently had a TSH test and guess what, I have a low thyroid function which also interferes with fertility. So I hope medicine will correct that and who knows then I might get pregnant. I hope you will find hope soon again after all you have not been ttcing for an eternity like me yet and many endo girls do end up with children.
Best wishes
Amber

Hi missy, I had a small amount of endo, two tiny spots which have been removed. I am also following the Napro program like Amber. Having the lap is a good call as it can show other problems. I have read and been told by Napro doc that wheat, dairy and sugar all exaggerate the symptoms of endo. Not sure if it increases the production/promotion of it in the body too. Its worth looking at. I have also been doing acupuncture, which I quite enjoy for relaxation- not sure if it works for anything else though. xx

Hi gals, thanks for your both comforting advice! I really need something to cheer me up at the moment....I have heard of Napro but the disadvantage is that you kinda need to chart for 3 months before you can ttc and that really put me off a little. I am doing acupuncture already but still no luck. I am going back to the endo diet this cycle and hopefully it helps. Also, I have decided to give Femara a go next cycle. I think this is the route I will be following. Can I ask you gals whether you spot before your af? This spotting is really bothering me.

I do for about 2 day and its usually pinky in colour. I do have a good LP length though. I also sometimes have brown spotting after AF for a day or so. You don't need to stop Having S*X for when your charting they just ask it of you so they get a clear record of your cycle without S*X being involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->