• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Need some 'girly' help!

i was exactly the same! i went to a make up counter at debenhams & they did my make up for me, showed me the colours that suited me, showed me the brushes i needed, etc. i did end up spending a lot getting what they recommended (for a pretty natural look), but it was worth it. i still don't wear a lot of make up, but i'm much more confident when i do wear it :)
xx

My advice would be to watch a few videos on You Tube - search for make up tutorial on there. You can look for specific things such as "eyeshadow tutorial" "Lipstick tutorial".

Lauren Luke goes under the name of Panacea81 on You Tube she does very good,easy to follow tutorials.

To start off with I would recommend either using a tinted moisturiser as they aren't quite as heavy as foundation, or a foundation/powder in one, mascara, blusher and neutral lipgloss for a daytime look.

I would also recommend booking in for a MAC make over. You pay £25 for the actual makeover but then you get £25 off anything you buy, their products are amazing and the consultants really know their stuff. They will explain what each item is and how you use it if you explain that you have never really worn make up before. You can even ask for a little picture which shows what they have used and where that you can take home afterwards.

You could also see if they have any books in your local library on make up that you could borrow as they will quite often give you step by step instructions on how to use different products and where to put them.

Just go to the Benefit counter in Boots or a department store and get them to kit you out. Benefit rules :D

That or Lancome............
or Elizabeth Arden..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"