Need some guidance

elle9229

Reaction score
I’m 17 and my boyfriend and I had sex last Wednesday, he pulled out. My expected period day was on Sunday and right now, where I’m from (Qatar) it’s already Thursday, 1 am. I still don’t have my period, and I’m scared. I have a pregnancy test but I don’t know when to take it because it’s only been a week since we had sex and it’s only been 4 days since my expected period. I’m not ready to get pregnant and my parents will kill me. When should I take the pregnancy test for an accurate result?

If Wednesday was the only day of unprotected sex then it’s too early. For an accurate result I would wait two weeks from Wednesday. Your period is not late from that day either you ovulated later and it’s not due yet or your pregnant from sex on a different date. Good luck hun and if you are don’t panic these things have a way of working out x

If Wednesday was the only day of unprotected sex then it’s too early. For an accurate result I would wait two weeks from Wednesday. Your period is not late from that day either you ovulated later and it’s not due yet or your pregnant from sex on a different date. Good luck hun and if you are don’t panic these things have a way of working out x
That was the only recent sex we had so I’m sure it’s not from before. Is there a possibility that my period’s just late? I’m not really feeling any pregnancy symptoms at the moment.

It's unlikely you would conceive so close to your period. It could just be late, it really depends on when you ovulated which is impossible to know. I'd wait another week and then test if you still haven't got your period. By then it will be accurate.

It's unlikely you would conceive so close to your period. It could just be late, it really depends on when you ovulated which is impossible to know. I'd wait another week and then test if you still haven't got your period. By then it will be accurate.
Okay, thank you for the reply :)

I woke up saw a spot of light brown blood on my underwear. Could this be implantation bleeding or a sign of my period coming??

I woke up saw a spot of light brown blood on my underwear. Could this be implantation bleeding or a sign of my period coming??
It really could be either, more than likely is your period getting ready to start. Regardless, you should be able to test now if your period is late. Good luck sweetie!

It really could be either, more than likely is your period getting ready to start. Regardless, you should be able to test now if your period is late. Good luck sweetie!
Testing now wouldn’t show if she’s pregnant from the night she’s worried. If she ovulated around that time it’s too early yet.

It probably must be the start of your period. It's been 10 days since you last posted. What's the update dear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->