Need some Help and Support please

Ilovecats11

Reaction score
I came on this site for some advice and input about what has been going on with my body. Okay so first off, I was on Birth Control Pills for 4 years. I did not have my period while on them in September. This freaked me out so I decided to stop taking them in October, exactly one month ago. I started to bleed about one week after I stopped taking them. My boyfriend and I have had lots of unprotected sex since then. Now it is November and I am due for my period, yet it has not come. I've taken two pregnancy tests and both were negative. Could I be pregnant, or do I need to wait until my cycle gets back to normal? I am so confused! I have also been feeling really bloated for over a week and my nipples have enlarged, I also have been feeling real tired. I would love to be pregnant so I am hoping I am. Has anyone else had the same thing happen to them? Please help!

hi hun! chances are its the pill messing with your body. it can take several months for your body to regulate after coming off of it. im in the same boat as iv just come off my anxiety medication and it has totally messed my cycles up. hope you start to regulate soon! :flower:

The bleed a week after was prob a withdrawal bleed and ur cycles just haven't regulated yet xx

I once came off the pill, and my period took 6 weeks to show up. I'd say it's just your body trying to balance back out. Best of luck on your NTNP journey!

Thank you everyone for your advice! I started my period today so I am feeling good about my body returning to normal now.

Good luck, my first cycle off the pill was 52 days and then I was pregnant on my second cycle. Sounds like you're getting back on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->