Need some help guys !!!

Smirn

Reaction score
I have a friend who should be 11 weeks.......it's a long story so let me begin ..........
Her last period was the 25th February and on the 22nd April she had a bit of bleeding which would of made her 8weeks. They scanned her the same day and saw baby's heart beat but said she was only 6 weeks pregnant not 8!!!!! She had no more bleeding until Monday this week. She already had an appointment with the midwife for her bloods the same day she she mentioned and and they said that if its only a bit hen not to worry about it. Any how it has got heavier every day since but up until today she had only bled once a day. Last nights bleed was quite bad so she felt she should go a&e who checked her over and said her cervix is still closed so just monitor it but booked her for a scan on Tuesday. But today the bleeding has become heavier and has happen more then once in the day. She even had to throw away her underwear as it was quite bad. She gone back to the hospital this afternoon and cervix is still closed but they have now seen the blood on the spectrum and brought her scan to Monday !! What do you guys think xx

I think they should scan her right away instead of leaving it for 3 days. If the cervix is closed then what could be the reason for bleeding??
Some women bleed in their whole pregnancy but I think scan is the only answer to know if the baby is okay in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->