Need some help please ladies re preterm labor

Kirstiedenman

Reaction score
So back story I went into labor at 30 weeks with my last pregnancy which they were able to stop and only dilated to a 2 but was put on bed rest then went into labor again at 36w5d which stopped on it’s own after an ambulance trip royal flying doctors then ambulance again and I was dilated to 3 then induced at 38 weeks due to placental abruption.

Which brings me now to this pregnancy. I am 18w5d and I have had a really bad cold with a cough and noticed today that my discharge has turned really watery like I can actually feel it coming out. About 2hrs after this started happening I started to feel heavy and pressure in my cervix as well as it being really tender. I checked my cervix which I know I shouldn’t but I have used it for years as a way to check for ovulation and avoid ovulation and my cervix is really soft. This was about 6hrs a go and now I am having dull like period pain and slight cramping. This is baby number 4 and never experienced anything this early only when I was in my last few weeks of pregnancy with my others and I didn’t even have this with my preterm labor. I am kind of paranoid that I might have incompetent cervix but I just feel silly going in to get checked when it is most likely nothing. It was very hot here today so I am thinking maybe it’s dehydration or a uti.

Has anyone had any experience with incompetent cervix and second tri preterm labor?

Nope Hun, if you're worried call your mw and dr right away! That's what they're there for! If they make you feel stupid then just know there's a thousand women on here who would've done the same for the safety of our babies xx. Call!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->