***need some help with this***

bluebear831

Reaction score
hello girls,,,, so i had a MC 3months ago i was 12weeks preg:cry:, i bled for 5weeks,then nothing,,, now for the last 7-8 days ive had very little bleeding pinky brown on and off???:shrug: is this the 1st af since my mc??? HELP XXXX

It sounds like it could be but just how light is it? Like one pad all day? Just when you go to the bathroom? etc etc If it is consistant bleeding but just light, I would count it as af.. and also how long is your af normally? Is it usually 7-8 days?

It sounds like it could be but just how light is it? Like one pad all day? Just when you go to the bathroom? etc etc If it is consistant bleeding but just light, I would count it as af.. and also how long is your af normally? Is it usually 7-8 days?

hi,, yeah one pad a day is more then enough,, it is consistant, normally its about 6days,, but i have pcos so AF always been up and down,, xx

Then it does sound like your body is trying to fall back into anormal af cycle but maybe it is still a little off, and having PCOS may make things a bit harder/slower for your body to get back in the normal ring of things :hugs:

Then it does sound like your body is trying to fall back into anormal af cycle but maybe it is still a little off, and having PCOS may make things a bit harder/slower for your body to get back in the normal ring of things :hugs:

thanks for your help hun x:hugs::flower:

:hugs: Well I am really sorry you are having to join us here but there are some pretty great ladies with amazing words of wisdom and support to help you along the way :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->