Need some help

Hi Lindsay.I would say try not to panic about all of it.
It sounds as if youre a pretty active person anyway so I wouldnt panic too much.Obviously you want your body to be as healthy as possible but what youre proposing (walking and swimming) sounds fine.I wouldnt panic about it,plenty of people have got pregnant when they dont do any exercise and eat lots and lots of junk food :)
xxx

That exercise is more than most women get even not pregnant. I think you'll be fine. Have your OH go with you on those walks and make it bonding time. :)

Sounds like you are doing fine, and you can exercise while pregnant. I got in good shape while pregnant by going to the gym a lot, doing the elliptical, bike, treadmill and of course swimming. A lot of gyms offer prenatal classes like yoga as well. My doctor said that as long as I didn't let my heart rate get too high, and as long as I took it easy (plenty of water and not to push myself) it was fine to exercise a good amount. Also simple things like replacing white wheats with whole wheats, and baked instead of fried, makes a big difference as long as eating goes.

I ate like crap whilst pg, I did minimal exercise too. But in all fairness I was working on my feet all day too. You'll do fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->