Need some help!!

wouldluvabub

Mumma of 2!
Reaction score
So I'm just recently off the pill. My last cycle was 34days. Going by that fertility friend predicted that I would O this Sunday. This is my first cycle temping and doing OPKs. I was so excited when my OPKs started to get darker but then yesterday and today they have gone back to almost blank. :cry:

I've noticed the last 3 days an increase in CM, firstly watery and a bit of EWCM. Now it's gone creamy. Yesterday I had a temp dip. Do you think I maybe be about to ovulate or have ovulated..?? Im so confused because I didn't get a positive OPK but I'm guessing I could have missed the surge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1
Number 4 is one of my darker tests. I had a few very similar but nothing positive..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
And now this is today's. Top from this morning and bottom from about 2.20pm.. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 5
Your chart temps definitely aren't showing signs of ovulation yet. I get a dip normally on my ov day then my temps spring up to higher than before the dip. Going by your current temps I'd say you are looking for three days sustained temps about around 36.10

Ovulation tests will vary day to day and that last darker test doesn't look close to positive yet. I'd say you've not ovulated yet.
If you're not long off the pill your cycles will still be a bit weird. Keep taking your OPK and temp and I'm sure it will happen really soon.
Best of luck!

Ps I find it so frustrating waiting to ovulate - worse than waiting to test!

Thanks! I thought the dip yesterday might be O? Just not confirmed yet but then my temp didn't really rise much today. I know my OPKS are not positive.. I really hate waiting to O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->