Need some info please girls x

Chloe1

Reaction score
Hi i am ttc on cycle 3. I am lucky that AF returned to normal when I stopped the pill (i.e regular 30 day cycles). I assumed that because my periods had returned to normal that I would be ovulating however I have found out that this may not be the case! Does anyone know more about this? I know i may be getting a bit impatient as its only cycle 3 :blush: but I can't help it:help: Do you think i should use OPK to make sure?

Thanks for listening to my rant x

Hi i am ttc on cycle 3. I am lucky that AF returned to normal when I stopped the pill (i.e regular 30 day cycles). I assumed that because my periods had returned to normal that I would be ovulating however I have found out that this may not be the case! Does anyone know more about this? I know i may be getting a bit impatient as its only cycle 3 :blush: but I can't help it:help: Do you think i should use OPK to make sure?

Thanks for listening to my rant x

hy
when i first started ttc i thought that if you had a period then obviously your ovulating
but it doesnt work like this just because you get a period it doesnt definetly mean your releasing an egg each month
if i were you i definetly would use opk to test then you will know for sure :) hope that helps
good luck getting your :bfp: x x

Thanks, I think i will get one. Also i ordered pre-seed which should arrive today. Hopefully these 2 together should see me on my way to my :bfp: x

You could try temping too. In fact I think I read somewhere that your temp chart is actually a better indicator of ovulation than OPKs! Only problem is your temps can't tell you before you ovulate. But they should be able to show you whether or not you're ovulating.

the combination of temping and opks is good - I am in a similar situation to you - starting using opks and temping last month.
got 2 batches of positive opks but no temp rise to confirm that I had ov'd, so despite the positive opks it was an anovulatory cycle.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->