Need some insite:)

cherieb05

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey Ladies
So this is my 1st month ttc #2, My first baby was an oops, so I never kept track of anything, Anyways I just want to see if anyone can shed some light as im pretty new to this.
So my period ended 26th July, I have a 28 day cycle, to the t... I did one of those ovulation calculators online and said my most fertile days would be between Thursday the 1st - Tuesday the 6th, we BD on the 31st july, 2nd aug, 3rd, 4th and 6th,
From about Thursday through the weekend i had stretchy cm, but On Tuesday the 6th august I went to the bathroom (TMI) - and I had lots of cm clear but also a bit milky. Then Wednesday it dried up.
I have been counting my DPO from Sunday the 4th aug (14 days )- which would have made me 11dpo today, but is it possible I only ovulated on Tuesday? that would only make me 9dpo?
Thank you for all the help

Hey Ladies
So this is my 1st month ttc #2, My first baby was an oops, so I never kept track of anything, Anyways I just want to see if anyone can shed some light as im pretty new to this.
So my period ended 26th July, I have a 28 day cycle, to the t... I did one of those ovulation calculators online and said my most fertile days would be between Thursday the 1st - Tuesday the 6th, we BD on the 31st july, 2nd aug, 3rd, 4th and 6th,
From about Thursday through the weekend i had stretchy cm, but On Tuesday the 6th august I went to the bathroom (TMI) - and I had lots of cm clear but also a bit milky. Then Wednesday it dried up.
I have been counting my DPO from Sunday the 4th aug (14 days )- which would have made me 11dpo today, but is it possible I only ovulated on Tuesday? that would only make me 9dpo?
Thank you for all the help

if it was stretchy/milky id say its back into the change of creamy cm. Possibly O day before? Did you chart your BBT & use OPK? x

No I never did:( but I really need to invest in some OPK's if this was not my cycle :).
I did a test yesterday on a IC but the line was so very faint , did another one this morning but the line was so faint again, so wondered if I Ovulated later and its still really early. Either that or my eyes are already playing tricks on me.

Maybe you did day before started getting creamy CM again... So would be about 10DPO. Just keep testing or get a better test. GL x

I'd say you ovulated Monday, given what you've said above, which would make you 10 do?

Thank you so much for replies :)
Im super annoyed... So Assuming I ovulated Monday my period was due today the 19th Aug.. (Im just going with the standard 14 day phase after ov)
Yesterday I went to the bathroom had Pink brown spotting.. so I thought gosh AF is here, put in a tampon went to take it out a while later was so dry so I thought okay maybe implantation, but then at 13 dpo that's a bit late for IB, unless I ovulated later than I thought.
This morning spotting completely gone. My boobs are so sore, and feel so full.
Now I have been taking vitamin B6 this month, and iv just read vitamin b6 increases the Luteal phase. OMW so is there a chance that was implantation bleeding? I took a test but it looks BFN, I thought a I had a faint BFP a few days ago obviously my eyes playing games, im so annoyed and waiting for AF makes it worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->