Need some knowledge, am I being paranoid?

kittyfish

Reaction score
(Repost because I was careless and posted in the wrong forum :wacko:)

Ok, actually I know I am paranoid, but really this is to be safe...

A while ago, I was given antibiotics for an infection I had, and was delighted to discover that the overseas hospital neglected to inform me of how these antibiotics are one of the very few medications that will interfere with my contraceptive pill... I spoke with a doctor who did agree I had reason to be concerned over my medications in this case.

Basically, I keep having a feeling that I am pregnant, but I can't be sure.
There seem to be many of the right symptoms, but there are also many things that go against this feeling.

Saying that pregnancy here were the case, I would be at around 11 weeks along, so not far enough to really visibly tell, but enough to notice the things that I am seeing. I've had back aches, a few weeks of constant nausea that recently left, however now I have been throwing up with barely any warning, which only happened once during those weeks of queasy feelings. I've had frequent urination, a change in tastes (really needed nutella toast, then couldn't even eat it it tasted so bad xP), and my tummy is quite bloated. Normally when I put on weight it literally goes right to my thighs (and butt), so when i began looking bloated in just the tummy area it perked my confusion more. My breasts have felt a little sensitive recently, but that didn't seem to effect me too much.

HOWEVER.
While it would seem the normal thing to assume a pregnancy when there are the symptoms, there are things that are making me feel like I'm just being paranoid.
The obvious one was that I got my period. I've had it twice in this 11 week time, however both times I noted it was very strange, one day of dark red bleeding, almost brown, then nearly a week of barely anything there, just a light brown discharge that was more annoying than anything else. I usually have very long and heavy periods, and the first time I had my period in this time I had about a day of light spotting before actual bleeding. Naturally when I did bleed I assumed all my ideas of being pregnant were gone now, but I know that break through bleeding is common, and I know my mother had her full period for the first three months after she was pregnant with my younger brother.
So I did the natural thing and did a pregnancy test. It was a negative, at what would have been ten weeks, and again I did one the next day with a doctor. Again, I assumed I had nothing to worry about and I was just being silly, although I also know it's common for tests to be negative after 10 weeks, or if there isn't enough of the hormones detected by the tests.

But now this nausea, throwing up, still in pain, and really I have this feeling of being pregnant (which is hardly true evidence but it is still a strange feeling to have). At first I thought I could relate this to depression, but I still keep having this odd feeling and really I just want to be sure...
So any advice, opinions or stories of personal experience would be greatly appreciated!! Even if I really am just being silly this has been grinding away at me, so thank you so much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->