Need some opinions on a dress for a funeral.

Hun, you'd look beautiful in any of those dresses and they're definitely appropriate. I love the first florally one. :hugs: xx

I would wear tights personally. Recently I went to a funeral and wore a dark purple tunic top and leggings. I cant honestly remember what anyone else wore so dont stress. People wont be judging x

Wear whatever you like hun, I like all you've posted but it's up to you. All the funerals iv been to we've worn clothes with colour x

Personally, I'd only go for something plain black and modest (covered legs/arms/chest etc). Unless it was suggested beforehand I'd be confused if I went to a funeral and someone had dressed in bright colours.
Obviously you know what he'd have wanted better but if it were me an people were already kicking off, I'd probably steer clear of rocking the boat.

That's what concerns me the most, is that I might offend someone which I really don't want to do.

Would this one be better (without the red bag and nude shoes)

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn45/KayleighJayne02/6a4798758d7d42d88a7640ca6b951a69.jpg

i bought this dress last week and its really thin, i sent it back maybe ok if you are wearing tights under.

Personally I don't think either are appropriate and you may feel uncomfortable if you stand out. I'd only wear colour to a funeral if specifically asked.

Sorry to hear about your grandad.x

Thanks ladies, I spoke to my auntie and uncle today (uncle is grandads son) just to double check on the "dress code" and they both said to wear whatever is comfortable, and not to worry about upsetting anyone as there isn't an all black rule.

Thank you all for your input :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->