need some reassurance ladies!!!

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
I have a scan next week - its not my NT scan, but a quick scan to check bubs is OK.

Twice I have had some tan colour in my discharge once at 7 weeks and and about a week or two weeks later (can't remember exactly) I didn't think anything of this cos I thought its was normal - but I have since heard that that is old blood and now I am panicing.

My symptoms have gone now - all of them and I am worried that I may have a mmc - this is so frustrating.

I am sure I am thinking more because I have a scan around the corner, but I can't help it :cry:

Time is dragging like mad

What date is you scan hun? ive got one next week to see how things are going, i know its so hard and it will be the only thing you will be able to think of right now but try and relax and put it to the back of your mind for now, i sure everything will be fine xx

Please try not to worry, old blood is good - in m/c terms, your symptoms should be easing by now and it may be that you are a bit further on than you think. I had a mmc earlier this year and had almost constant light bleeding from about week 5 and I still had ms, tiredness and sore boobs. It all sounds promising to me, good luck and do let us know xx
PS I think/know every pregnant woman worries, just try to keep it in perspective

hey hun,

i am sure that everything is fine - it is usual for symptoms to come and go, though i know it can be worrying. why not go see your GP tomorrow and ask for an emergency referal to EPU/emergency gynae. i am sure everything will be fine but you will feel much better once you have seen your buba on the screen!!

good luck,

love kristen xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

I wouldn't be the least bit worried about a tiny bit of tan discharge. I'm sure your baby is just fine. I haven't had any symptoms since 8 weeks. I know my LO is just fine because I can pick up the heartbeat on my doppler. My scan is Tuesday and I'm very exciting to see how much the baby has grown!

Agree with the others. Your placenta is probably sorting out your hormones so you've got less symptoms. Good luck, I'm sure it will all be fine x x

My symptoms came and went and then totally disappeared
and bam back now last 5-7days and feeling pretty ill...
so wudnt worry too much about the symptoms comming and going doll
best of luck, hope all goes for yhuu xx

Thanks everyone. i don't think it helps that I have found my brother in law has been telling people when he shouldn't. I felt like he might of jinxed it. Plus its not his news to tell. Infact I am furious with him :growlmad:

Thanks everyone. i don't think it helps that I have found my brother in law has been telling people when he shouldn't. I felt like he might of jinxed it. Plus its not his news to tell. Infact I am furious with him :growlmad:

That's not cool. I'd be royally pissed if someone I knew had done that without my permission.

I think it's totally normal to be extra worried just before a scan. I know I am! It seems like we're wishing time away until that first scan, then as it is approaching, we worry ourselves stupid that something will be wrong when we get there. I'm sending lots of :hugs: and keeping my fingers crossed for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->