Need some reassurance please! ):

Marz209

Reaction score
I'm 12 weeks and 3 days today. I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and saw and heard the baby's heartbeat. I had my 12 week appointment yesterday and heard the heartbeat on the Doppler. I haven't had any issues with cramping or bleeding until today. After using the bathroom I noticed the toilet paper was lightly tinted pink. I've used the bathroom numerous times since and haven't had any more issues. I'm not experiencing any cramps at all. I called my doctor and she said to come to the ER if I end up with heavy bleeding and she scheduled me to come to the office on Monday for a reassurance scan. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm so nervous and terrified that my baby is dying.

Have you DTD recently? That sometimes can cause irritation?
Try not to worry just yet, it's a good sign that it was only tiny and its stopped now. Some women can experience bleeding all the way throughout their pregnancies and give birth to a healthy baby.
My friend bled heavily throughout her twin pregnancy. Turned out to be a non-cancerous cyst on her cervix. She gave birth at 37/38 weeks and the babies are perfect x
:hugs:

Thank you for the reply! I haven't DTD since last weekend. I almost wish I had just so I had a reason for it! The doctor said I can come in on Monday for a scan to double check that everything is fine. By the time it happened today, her office was already closed. I just have to wait for the weekend to pass by!

I had same with my DD when I was 11 weeks.

I hadn't had a scan though so really freaked out.

Small amount of pink when I wiped 1 time and like you, typically it was over the weekend so wasn't able to get any reassurance. But there was no more and scan confirmed she was all good. She's now a very active/troublesome 2 year old.

Also, if it's any reassurance to you, my nan told me (to try and calm me down) that when she was pregnant with my aunt, she had a full blown period every month and there were absolutely no issues.

I know it's hard but try not to worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->