Need some reassurance!

Bee Bee

Doula expecting #2
Reaction score
I'm starting to worry that I am not going to ovulate this month :(

Here is my chart for you to gander at! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48bf59/

For some reason it doesn't show my first month's chart, so here is that one as well attached.

Here's the gist of it though... CD22, No + OPK yet. So far I get atleast 2 days of + OPKs right before I O. First month I O'd on CD23 (but I had +OPKs starting CD21) and last month I O'd on CD19.

-I temp like clockwork. I always temp at 6:30am. My thermometer is right next to my bed so I only move to turn off my alarm and grab my thermometer. I usually go to bed between 11-12. So, I get plenty of sleep before I temp. If I have a restless night or if I go to bed at like 2 or 3 am then I almost always throw out my temp.

-EWCM doesn't seem to be a good indicator for me yet. I get it randomly with no particular rhyme or reason.

Anyway, I had that huge temp dip yesterday so I am hoping that means I O'd and that I just missed my surge with the OPKs. So, hopefully tomorrow I will see a temp shift.... I've had other ladies tell me that they never got a +OPK but they O'd (via temps) and others that said they even got BFPs the months they didnt get a +OPK.

Can you ladies tell me what you think? Or if you have had the same thing happen? I'm just getting nervous and worried and I'm probably psyching myself out, but a little reassurance with help a lot. :(

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 6
I would say you missed your surge on opks x

I haven't gotten a positive OPK this month either...but I know from my EWCM and temps that I O'd yesterday....

I haven't gotten a positive OPK this month either...but I know from my EWCM and temps that I O'd yesterday....

That's good! I saw a tiny bit of EWCM this morning (a.k.a. 1 am) but my temp only went up .1 which was not the temp spike I was looking for :(

I also forgot to pee in a cup when I got up an hour ago. So, now I need to wait a few more hours to see if I get a +OPK at all. :(

Don't put all of your faith in OPKs...there is a lot of room for error. But when you do use them, make sure you aren't using FMU. You generally get your most accurate reading in the afternoon.

Don't put all of your faith in OPKs...there is a lot of room for error. But when you do use them, make sure you aren't using FMU. You generally get your most accurate reading in the afternoon.

Well, that's why i temp as well, to confirm what the OPKs say, if they say anything.

When I get up to temp at 6:30, I pee afterwards. So, I don't ever use my FMU for OPKs. I just so happened to be working from home today so I got up around 10am as compared to my normal time of 8am, so it was actually my SMU. I usually test when I get home at 4pm for my second test of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->