Need somebody's opinion..have an OPK question!

tearbb21

DS who is 6 months old
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I am wondering if any of you would be able to help me and tell me what you think...my first cycle off the pill was 35 days and the second one was 39 days. I am on CD 17 of the 3rd cycle. This will be my first month actually trying. I bought some OPKs today. When should i start using them? I don't know when I will ovulate. I have enough that I can start right now and do it for the next week. Also...if you do suggest me testing every day starting now..is it good enough to test once a day or should I be doing it twice a day? I've read on here from some people saying that they missed their ovualtion because they tested to early in the day and the surge happened in the afternoon. Thoughts??

I would start now and test in the afternoon around the same time if you can. If you have enough test in the evening too.

https://www.clearblueeasy.com/start-testing-with-clearblue-easy-ovulation-tests.php#hold

I counted back and you started 1/9. I used a 35 day cycle to try to make sure you don't miss it. It says you should start testing tomorrow. And I think you are better off testing in the afternoon/early evening versus morning.

thank you ladies! I am super nervous to start testing! I am worried I wont ovulate this cycle!

Temping would be really good backup. I record my temps on fertilityfriend.com and it gives a better picture of what is going on.

I found that testing around 2pm worked best for me and i was testing 3 tomes a day. I would have started testing this afternoon if i was in your situation. also dont forget not to pee oand not to drink much for 4hrs before you test in the afternoon :) Hope this helps! Goodluck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->