Need someone to chat to so I can get my mind off it

Xpecta

Reaction score
I SOOOOO badly want to be pregnant. But the doc that did my last c-section said I shouldn't get pregnant again. My mom is persistent with it as well. Everyone tells me to not have anymore children.

So my husband and I were NTNP this month apparently. Now I'm 3 days late, but I have NO symptoms for pregnancy or pms. I'm just feeling uuuurrrgggg! I just want to chat with people who understand. I can't talk to anyone in real life.

I have an abnormal uterus and have had 3 c sections. He wasn't very concerned about it. He said it as an afterthought as he was leaving the room.

I'm sure that I could. I've moved in the last year to a much smaller rural area. Not many doctors are accepting patients. I've been asking around though. My biggest thoughts right now is that I'm 3 days late. I'm excited yet nervous to get my hopes up.

I totally understand that. Have you tested?

I have a friend who was advised not to have anymore after 3sections. She didnt listen and planned a 4th anyway. Everything went okay but she had to have a 4th section, and she was told if she got pregnant again, she was at serious risk of her uterus tearing etc.
I would get another opinion before ttc or ntnp. I know you really want another, but you need to know medically why you were advised not to. You wouldnt want to harm yourself and an unborn baby, would you?
I hope you get your answers and that 4th baby soon, but please, seek advise first :)

No, I haven't tested. With no symptoms I don't want that crushing feeling of a negative.

Honestly I want to get a second opinion just haven't yet. We weren't planning to NTNP. It just accidentally happened. But oh well. Thanks for the replies. I just need people to talk to.

Good luck Mama!! I hope this is your chance!

No, I haven't tested. With no symptoms I don't want that crushing feeling of a negative.

Honestly I want to get a second opinion just haven't yet. We weren't planning to NTNP. It just accidentally happened. But oh well. Thanks for the replies. I just need people to talk to.

I'm sorry if I came across rude and judgemental, that wasn't my angle. I was/am just concerned. It would be irresponsible of me to advise you just ignore medical advice and start TTC for another baby.
TTC is stressful enough without added dangers on top!

I would test. Either you are pregnant, or you're not. There's only one way to find out. At least when you know, you can put a plan of action together, whether that's a plan for potentially a dangerous pregnancy, or preparing yourself for trying to conceive.

I really do wish you all the best. Fingers crossed for you sweet.

I'm sure this is difficult for you.. I agree you need to test. Because if you are you want to make sure too let your doctor know as soon as possible so they can develop a game plan for you. You and possibly your baby's life are the most important thing..

Have you considered adoption or foster care if you want more?

I'm sorry if I came across rude and judgemental, that wasn't my angle. I was/am just concerned. It would be irresponsible of me to advise you just ignore medical advice and start TTC for another baby.
TTC is stressful enough without added dangers on top!

I would test. Either you are pregnant, or you're not. There's only one way to find out. At least when you know, you can put a plan of action together, whether that's a plan for potentially a dangerous pregnancy, or preparing yourself for trying to conceive.

I really do wish you all the best. Fingers crossed for you sweet.

Oh no! Not at all. I've just lived with it so long that I forget other people may be concerned. The only reason he said it was because I have some scar tissue. So an emergency c section would be difficult.

I'm sure this is difficult for you.. I agree you need to test. Because if you are you want to make sure too let your doctor know as soon as possible so they can develop a game plan for you. You and possibly your baby's life are the most important thing..

Have you considered adoption or foster care if you want more?

I have considered adoption many times. It's kind of out of the question right now. And yes, I agree. It's of utmost importance that I get the right care.

On a separate note, I took a test and it was positive!! :happydance: I know there's a lot to consider. This wasn't planned by any means. Just so none of you think I'm naive or silly for going against doctors orders. But I'm so so happy!! Ready to take it one step at a time!!

It is. Very much. However, I do have to take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"