Need Soy Buddies :)))

I

ItalianGirl

Today (cd 3, my AF began early and my ticker is off) I will start taking Soy Isoflavones (from cd3-7). I'm really excited because from the research I've done, I've found that Soy is reallt effective and is even called "nature's Clomid"

This is a quote from an online article I found on Soy's:

"What was interesting is that 75% of the women who tried Soy Isoflavones got a BFP in their FIRST cycle trying. I checked the survey more recently and the number has jumped to 77% since I took the screenshot."

I'm really excited!!!!

Today (cd 3, my AF began early and my ticker is off) I will start taking Soy Isoflavones (from cd3-7). I'm really excited because from the research I've done, I've found that Soy is reallt effective and is even called "nature's Clomid"

This is a quote from an online article I found on Soy's:

"What was interesting is that 75% of the women who tried Soy Isoflavones got a BFP in their FIRST cycle trying. I checked the survey more recently and the number has jumped to 77% since I took the screenshot."

I'm really excited!!!!

This is Interesting!! I am on cd 22 today & took soy isoflavones on cd1-cd5 this cycle, so I have my fingers crossed :)

I am hoping this is a shorter cycle for me too as i've been having 45 to 60day cycles.

All the best, let me know if soy works for you??? :)

Oooo this looks interesting - I might look into this, but first I need cd1! Then I can also use my CBFM! Currently cd41, still waiting for AF which according to my usual regular cycles should've been on cd27! Had 2 days of odd spotting last week but really not sure it was AF!
Keep me posted with how u get on with it Xx

Hello there, I did Soy this cycle CD3-7, and had no side effects (take them at night to avoid headaches). I am on 12DPO and so far no sign of BFP, so will probably up the dosage this cyle-waiting for AF any day.
Either way you are right, the stats are very high, so fingers crossed it works for all of us!
x

Soy is great for women with irregular/long cycles. I wouldn't chance it if you're regular because it can mess things up (has happened to some women on here). Soy iso has saved my cycles and I'm finally ovulating regularly and now have a 30 day cycle, when before it was anywhere between 23 and 62 days!! Hope you get your BFP!!!! xx

I also took soy cd 3-7, I am currently on cd 10.. awaiting O. I am using cfbm for the past two days I got high reading. My cycle is anywhere between 28-40 days long, usually 32-35though. Sometimes it just is so wacky! Anways, I hope the soy is bringing my O closer, as thats what it looks like according to cbfm. I also havent had any negative side effects which is good! I took 160mg, how many are you taking?

I am going to take soy this coming cycle. I am just waiting for my provera to kick in and get AF.

I heard soy is really bad when ttc:

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/soy.html

Soy CAN be bad if you OV EVERY cycle. Or if you take it for more than 5 days, or after cd 9. You are also not suppost to take more than 200mg. I have not been having EWCM for the past 3 cycles so I think I have not been OV, that is why I am taking it.

I heard soy is really bad when ttc:

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/soy.html

Yes, soy is really bad if eaten/drinken/taken every day or quite often as it prevents ovulation. However, that's why you are supposed to take it 5 days in the beginning of your cycle because it promotes ov by working with estrogen. I'm not sure what the difference between plain soy and soy isoflavones but I think they are a little bit different. Soy isoflavones promote fertility by regulating the cycles and bring ovulation forward if used the right way :flower: xx

Soy CAN be bad if you OV EVERY cycle. Or if you take it for more than 5 days, or after cd 9. You are also not suppost to take more than 200mg. I have not been having EWCM for the past 3 cycles so I think I have not been OV, that is why I am taking it.

Just because you don't have ewcm does not mean you don't ov hun. Some cycles I don't get it at all but still ov. If you are worried you need to use OPKs and/or chart. Soy may dry you up even more so you won't really know. Are you regular? xx

ill join ya im on cd 15 i took soy cd2-6 200mg each day..just waiting to see what happens :))

I typically am, since TTC I have had 28 day cycles... I use to have 28-30 day cycles though, but for the past few months TTC I have had 28 day cycles, a 25 day cycle, and most recently a 26 day cycle? And EWCM was always present with OV pains every cycle I O'd before TTC. But now (past 3 months of TTC) I have seen it once... and it was late and two months ago.

I am also taking Evening Primrose oil to aid CM.

But, from what I have read, you can take it with a 28 day cycle... but only if you have reason to think you are not OV (Like my abnormal lack of EWCM) EWCM is a normality for me, this is the first time ever that I have not noticed it, or the OV pains. Also, if you take a low dosage (like 40-80mg) and stair step it is suppost to strengthen OV, the higher dosages (180-200mg without stair stepping) are to bring OV on.

And also, your body can produce the hormones for OV, but can sometimes not OV. It gears up but never does, so you can get positive OPK's and still not OV.

I am also stair-stepping it (40mg, 40mg, 80mg, 80mg, 160mg). Because Soy makes your body think that it does not have enough estrogen, it amps it up. I'm stair stepping it to gradually get my body to build it up, like it would naturally.

I'm just saying to be careful if you have a regular cycle because there are a few ladies here said that soy really messed up their cycle. I wouldn't chance it honestly.. if it can bring ov forward from CD48, to CD18.. what would it do for someone who is regular :wacko: Just don't want to see it mess up someone's cycle. If you do take it, I definitely recommend charting bbt so you know if it works and if you ov. It will most likely dry up your cm as it's a common complaint and happens to me as well xx

I don't think I'm OV at all.

And yes, I've heard it can mess up a cycle... If you are OV regularly... And If you take a high dosage consecutively. I'm taking the minimum, bare minimum.

I use to use CM to know when I was NOT going to have sex, so I wouldn't get pregnant. IT came every month. And now, none. No OV pains, nothing.

Are you charting hun? If not, you def should if you don't think you are ovulating. If you're not ovulating, you need something like Clomid, not soy. Aliciatm took soy because she wasn't ovulating and it didn't work for her and her cycle was only 20 days when she took it! I'm not sure if it's meant for women who don't ov..? Maybe someone will know xx

Soy was suggested for me because it is like the "natural Clomid". And I don't think it works for women with short cycles. Also, it doesn't work for everyone. And it's not that I'm not OV, It's just that I'm OV scantily. And my body isn't producing enough hormones to make my body have a strong enough OV. This is a kick-start for my hormones.

I hope it works for you that would be awesome!! Probably best trying that rather than jumping to any prescription medication, kwim? Are you charting bbt to see if it works? My first cycle on soy I had tons of ewcm about 2 weeks before I actually ovulated, when before I only had a tiny amount of ewcm some months.. it was quite weird. It may do that to you and if you're not charting or using opks it may be hard to figure out o date. After that cycle it completely dried me up though :( xx

Last day of Soy :)

I decided to take 40mg, 60mg, 80mg, and 160mg. I read on one site that you are only suppost to take 80 mg for all five days, but on another that you are fine as long as you stair step? Well anyhow, I kept a low dose and stair stepped :) Fx that this works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->