Need Soy Buddies :)))

Can I join? I'm cd23, I'm not charting or doing opks, but i think i'm 2dpo, cd21 I had ewcm when i wiped, twice during the day (sorry tmi!) and the days leading up to cd21 i broke out which doesn't usually happen until af is due and I was really moody, even my bf picked up on it, so fingers crossed, does this sound like i could have?
I took soy days 1-5, i used holland and barrett ones so they were funny dosages but i went 69mg, 91mg, 91mg, 115mg, 138mg( i think :p) my cycles can vary from 31-88 days and i have pcos. x x x hope you all get your bfps ;-D

Ok, today when I wiped I got a lump( don't know if that's the right word) of jelly like cm (sorry for tmi) what would this be??? Only the first wipe then nothing else??? X

i think i had that like a week ago like a clot of creamy cm. it was weird. but im still waiting to O so i dunno what it was. lol

Mine was more jelly-like with streaks of White, are you doing opks then?

Ok? So I'm still getting ewcm and checked my cervix and it's quite far back and hard??? This isn't a good sign is it? X

no im not doing opks. just bbt. i hope thats a good sign. mines high too. kinda soft though, i just hope i o soon. seems like im getting the right temps then the next day it goes back down. lol

I think soft and high is good?! How come your taking soy? X

for the past 2 years my period keeps ranging from 37-52 days. I dont know if im ovulating or not. so i started temping and decided to try the soy to see if it does anything for me.

Is this your first cycle? Good luck with it, my cycles are really irregular too and I'm hoping if I don't get a bfp, the soy will atleast regulate my cycles a bit!!! X

i tried it last month my cycle was 41 days then. but i only took 40-120 for the 5 days increasing it each day. so maybe it wasn't enough for me. so this cycle i did 200mg each day. so hopefully that helps regulate mine too. i think im gonna o in the next day or so. i bought a couple ov tests yesterday. last night it was almost positive this morning its even darker. so hopefully around 12ish or so it will be positive. :))

Fx for you it's a positive!!! I've ovulated already, the difference I've had this cycle is ewcm and still getting it now but only when I check cervix and really bad skin!!! And last night I was sweating something rotten!!! Oh the joys! ;-D x

https://i52.tinypic.com/24g6t6u.jpg
do ya think its positive its my first positive opk :))

I don't have much experience with them but from what I've seen I'd say that's a positive :-D the test looks darker than the control line, I'd get bedding if I was you!!! Woohoo x

yay i know ;) i have to wait for hubby to get off work he should be here in like 2-3 hours. i hope we get the eggy. i love soy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->