Need suggestions for natural ovulation options!

Shelley71

Reaction score
Ok, there are SO many supplements out there and I really haven't been able to get a hold on which supplement helps with what part of fertility.

What I need to know are all the things I can take that will help boost ovulation??

Last month, I never O'd. I'm scared to death that this will happen again this next cycle (whenever it decides to show, that is) and at that point, I am afraid that I will lose it.

So, help me figure out what things I can add this next cycle that naturally help with ovulation.

MUCH APPRECIATION TO MY AWESOME LADIES!

didn't want to read and run but i have no idea.
hope some one can give you the information you need. :hugs:

Thanks, Kosh!

I've been googling tonight and found FertilAid, which seems to combine several different fertility supplments such as: vitex, red clover, ginseng, PABA, and more. Hopefully, someone will have some experience with FertilAid.

Also, does anyone know anything about FertileXX?

These seem easier to deal with than all the supplements by themselves.

Many women here swear by soy isoflavanes.

There is a lot of info here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

And here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/387010-soy-isoflavones-poll.html

But I really think you should see if you ovulate next cycle. It's nice to see you 'back on the saddle'.

I've heard Soy is great for ovulation, Fertilaid is supposed to be good as well. I think the B vitamins are important for good eggs :) I'm giving Evening Primrose a go this cycle, I O on my own but because we're unexplained I'm hoping if there's an imbalance that might help. I have been told by our IVF Clinic that a low dose or in some parts of the world baby aspirin helps promote healthy eggs and a cushy lining for a bean to snuggle in. That's about all I know really, I know other things are important for O but I'm not sure what..lol.best of luck!!

Hello there,
just yesterday i was reading about a product called Geritol. Apparently there's a baby in every bottle. It's a multi vit and got lots of success stories and popular in the US. Maybe google it and see what you think:thumbup:

Good luck xx

Hello there,
just yesterday i was reading about a product called Geritol. Apparently there's a baby in every bottle. It's a multi vit and got lots of success stories and popular in the US. Maybe google it and see what you think:thumbup:

Good luck xx

I've read that somewhere on here as well, but isn't Geritol a vitamin for the elderly? Maybe its got higher amounts of vitamins or something..lol..or maybe Geritol is something different in the US..lol..:haha:

Mmmm, just looked on the official website and there ARE lots of old people on there!:haha: However, just found an interesting article on eHow, called How Does Geritol Aid in Pregnancy? Haven't read it all yet but will certainly be perusing later! Anything that helps these old biddy eggs of mine is worth a shot, right!:wacko: xx

Ok, there are SO many supplements out there and I really haven't been able to get a hold on which supplement helps with what part of fertility.

What I need to know are all the things I can take that will help boost ovulation??

Last month, I never O'd. I'm scared to death that this will happen again this next cycle (whenever it decides to show, that is) and at that point, I am afraid that I will lose it.

So, help me figure out what things I can add this next cycle that naturally help with ovulation.

MUCH APPRECIATION TO MY AWESOME LADIES!
hi Shelley glad to hear u are up and running again Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Can't help with exactly what supplements help ovulation sorry.

But glad to hear you're feeling more positive your next cycle and hope you're not waiting long for it to start :hugs:

Red Clover and Red Raspberry leaf infusions are very good fertility herbs. Though not sure how specific that it is for ovulation.

Yes, Geritol is a vitamin for old people. We've had it in the US forever - at least since the 70s or 80s because I remember the commercials from when I was a kid. That's interesting that it might help with fertility. I'll have to look into it.

You guys have given a lot of things to look into - thanks! I'm going to take Indigo's advice though for the next cycle and not do anything different for one more cycle. I am also curious to see what my body does on its own. I think I just had a moment of desperation.

Now I just need AF to show her ugly face. Ugh, I'm really tired of waiting. I'm definitely not pregnant so there is NO reason she should be staying away any longer. Let's get this show on the road already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->