Need suggestions on how to approach this. *update*

I knoo. Hopefully their good labor and delivery birth stories. I had such a good labor story with my first ds it makes me nervous that this time it may not be as smooth lol.

They'll be great! My first was pretty smooth (considering induction and 2 weeks late) then second was just as easy. It will be smooth and easy for us I bet!

I hope so girl lol. I'm trying not to dwell on when is he gonna come cus I feel like that makes time go by slower lol. But then its hard to keep it outta sight outta mind when its attached to you lmao.

todays the day :wohoo: hopefully! I hope it all goes without a hitch hun and by tonight your telling us you finally have your house back!!

I hope she actually leaves!! I know how awkward these things can be, id be having a celebratory de-contaminating of the bathroom the second shes out that door.

Don't forget to make sure all your keys are given back, house/mailbox etc. Also confirm shes changed her addresses too. :)

Last I heard she had her stuff piled by the door.. jz grace is in Labour... started yesterday (my yesterday as I'm uk) .. the thread is in third tri ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->