Need suggestions on how to approach this. *update*

Best of luck! What a horrible situation at a time you should be relaxing!

Get her out and get time to urself before u have the baby. Go round to ur mums and send ur mum round and tell her to get her out,that way u won't be guilt tripped into letting her stay any longer, u won't be there! Get ur keys back off her or get the locks changed. If she's not out dump her stuff outside and change the lock leave a note saying uv outstayed ur welcome, best of luck to u but no room at the inn anymore

Maybe you could ask both your mom and oh to remind her that she needs to leave on Sunday, so she knows you are very serious about this.
By the sound of it, she is a very selfish person with little regard for you feelings and needs. You should be prepared for the eventuality that she will not leave on Sunday and that she will tell you some excuse why she can't leave or ask if she can stay another week or so. Make sure you have your oh and a third person present on Sunday. You don't have any obligation towards her. She is a grown up. You have given her enough time to search for a solution. If she hasn't made any effort to get her act together in the past few months, she won't in the next few weeks. You really have done enough.

Sorry for my rant, but it angers me how much she takes advantage from you and how little she acknowledges what you do for her. You really deserve your rest and peace of mind!

Maybe you could ask both your mom and oh to remind her that she needs to leave on Sunday, so she knows you are very serious about this.
By the sound of it, she is a very selfish person with little regard for you feelings and needs. You should be prepared for the eventuality that she will not leave on Sunday and that she will tell you some excuse why she can't leave or ask if she can stay another week or so. Make sure you have your oh and a third person present on Sunday. You don't have any obligation towards her. She is a grown up. You have given her enough time to search for a solution. If she hasn't made any effort to get her act together in the past few months, she won't in the next few weeks. You really have done enough.

Sorry for my rant, but it angers me how much she takes advantage from you and how little she acknowledges what you do for her. You really deserve your rest and peace of mind!

I dont mind your rant at all lol I do think you are right. She has had plenty of time to get herself together. My contractions are getting stronger and more frequent. So im desperate her to be gone.

So today dh and I woke up and had to run out the door for an unscheduled meeting. She was sitting in my sunroom (she just returned from her job interview). I asked her how it went amd she went OFF!
She said....and I quote...
" It was just a fu(king 1st interview, so NOW I have to wait a FU(KING WEEK for the second, but don't WORRY I'll be outta here by Saturday!!"
She is lucky im pregnant and kind. I so wanted to say "no you'll be out of here today get your sh!t And get off of my property! "
I just walked out the door. And dh said to me "wow what an ungrateful bit(h!"
He felt bad (well we both did) about telling her to leave because we do love to be able to help people. After she decided to snap at me I couldnt care less how she feels. I will be ecstatic to be rid of her. Oh im still so mad that she feels that i deserve to be treated the way she has treated me. She's low down and dirty. I can't call her a friend after all this.....but oh well!

That is shocking! Pregnant or not if someone spoke to me like that I'd have dragged the cow out by her hair.
You sound like very generous people, and that's great, there should be more people like you in the world but please only give your help to those that deserve it. She clearly doesn't.
And seriously this woman's in her 40s?! And yet she can't manage her own period without leaving a mess?! How disrespectful! Even if she has no where else to go it sounds like she could do with a good kick up the arse to learn how to respect people & stand on her own two feet.

So sorry you're stuck with all this hassle at such an important time.

That is shocking! Pregnant or not if someone spoke to me like that I'd have dragged the cow out by her hair.
You sound like very generous people, and that's great, there should be more people like you in the world but please only give your help to those that deserve it. She clearly doesn't.
And seriously this woman's in her 40s?! And yet she can't manage her own period without leaving a mess?! How disrespectful! Even if she has no where else to go it sounds like she could do with a good kick up the arse to learn how to respect people & stand on her own two feet.

So sorry you're stuck with all this hassle at such an important time.

I felt so embarrassed for her when she spoke to me that way. I dont understand why she feels entitled. And yeah that mess she leaves!? Wth! I couldnt imagine being that disgusting. After this experience idk if I ever want to help someone with shelter in my home again. Food is one thing or clothing but no more shelter. Ive prayed for her and for things to look up for her....job , home, etc. Im just so happy at the thought of her finally leaving. The old me would have gone off on her, but then again the old me would have never let her get this far!

Ur a better person than me, she would have been out by now, she has seriously taken u for a ride, u deserve better especially at 38 weeks pregnant!!

I agree you're a better person than me, I would have dragged that bitch out with my own bare hands and kicked her to the curb. How disrespectful! Man I wanna come over there and do it for you!

she's just a book example of an abusive sociopath. those people are manipulative and would bend anyone normal to serve them this far. unless you've dealt with them before (i did and i learned to recognize it).

oh my gosh hun/. I really hope she doesnt expect to stay friends after she leaves and i actually really hope your mum gives her a mouthful as she leaves! she needs a good slap!

Honestly, you are way too nice. You have done more than enough for this woman, and she's still disrespecting you. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, tell her to get the hell out NOW!! Not when she's ready, it's not your job to worry about whether or not she has a place to stay, that is her job.

omg I just read all this. If I were you I would have told her after she went off she had 3 hours to get the f*ck out. She should respect you especially after you took her in

Omgosh if I could have a cocktail I would celebrate!!!
SHE IS PACKING HER JUNK!!! I am so HAPPY I seriously feel like crying!! Ok I am crying! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: whens she planning to leave hun? you got a party planed? :rofl:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: whens she planning to leave hun? you got a party planed? :rofl:
Lmao! Im hoping today! But if not .....saturday at least. Im going to my moms to eat sweets and celebrate. Then I will have a cleaning house party lol ......bleach , vinegar , baking soda the WORKS!! LOL!

hahaha so glad shes going hun! now you can finally relax a bit :dance:

Ty :) I was so depressed crying all day today it seems. Then I came home and her suitcases are sprawled out and she's filling them! Yay! ty again! :) :) :)

Ikr?! I am so stinkin' happy I could scream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->