Need suggestions on how to approach this. *update*

Ah im so happy for you!! I hope the goodbye isn't to awkward lol

Ah im so happy for you!! I hope the goodbye isn't to awkward lol

Ty lol :) these last couple days have been awkward enough! :dohh:
Im soooooo extremely excited!Almost like getting my bfp!:haha:

TOTALLY knew she was gonna try to milk more time AND try yelling at you. It's all part of the dance. I'm worried her packing is just more manipulation. For your sake- I REALLY hope not.

You have been SO STRONG!! Good for you! It took guts to lay down the boundaries and follow through. It's hard- but you're doing it! :hugs:

TOTALLY knew she was gonna try to milk more time AND try yelling at you. It's all part of the dance. I'm worried her packing is just more manipulation. For your sake- I REALLY hope not.

You have been SO STRONG!! Good for you! It took guts to lay down the boundaries and follow through. It's hard- but you're doing it! :hugs:

Somehow I knew it was coming too...the yelling and I need more time excuses. She made my blood boil when she tried crying to dh and manipulating us against each other. I was so so mad. I told my MIL and she even got upset. (And she is usually a mediator) MIL said.."she made a mistake trying to come between a married couple! "(She's christian and believes god will not be happy with that)
I was actually getting worried that she was going to just stay til I physically put her out (which is the next step), I got a ray of hope tonight when I heard her on the phone telling someone she will not be here after Saturday. We will see if I have to put her junk out or if she will voluntarily do it. Less than 48 hour count down begins!

Fx everything goes well. If I could, I'd come over there and kick her out myself! Keep us updated ;)

yay!!! so so happy for these great news!!! i also hope she leaves without further problems although you never know with people like these!! but i can literally feel your relief and joy until here!

yay!!! so so happy for these great news!!! i also hope she leaves without further problems although you never know with people like these!! but i can literally feel your relief and joy until here!

TY I know I keep thinking, when she starts talking to me she's going to all for another day. .... or week. But I've gone over this in my head many times. So I know what I will say and where her stuff will be if I need to take it that far. Im just praying I don't have to go that route.

Yipee! Get ready to change the locks, too. She might be spiteful after being kicked out...

Yipee! Get ready to change the locks, too. She might be spiteful after being kicked out...

Yes! That is next on the list for sure! Ive started nesting AGAIN today and have begun cleaning up all her junk. Ive taken anything of hers and put it in a big pile where her suitcases sit. She has made it a point to be gone all day. So I have taken the opportunity. Luckily I have had everything ready for baby for about a week now so all I have to do is daily upkeep and sanitizing. I can feel the stress melting off! It feels GREAT!

Yay! One way or another she will be out!!! Hope you get some time to rest before baby arrives!

Yay! One way or another she will be out!!! Hope you get some time to rest before baby arrives!

Yeah....yay!!! Today I cleaned all day. Now I only have my room to straighten up and I will be able to sit around for however long til baby is here! :happydance:

Ok so tonight she came here with a box and a bin that her friend gave her. She will be living with her friend tomorrow! She made mention to dh that tonight is her last night here. Ive already done all her dishes she left. And sanitized my bathroom from top to bottom. I will have to do the toilet again after she leaves tomorrow (my last night of sanitizing every time I use the restroom YAY!) I dont think her friend knows what shes in for, I will be praying for her. Cant wait til I can say the words........SHE'S GONE!

Omg I know ure excited. I'm excited with you ahahha. And ure right her friend has noo idea. Oh well better her friend than you lol.

Omg I know ure excited. I'm excited with you ahahha. And ure right her friend has noo idea. Oh well better her friend than you lol.

I was so going to say that....better her than me. Ty :) I really am so happy! Its the best early xmas gift, other than baby....if he would make an appearance already!!

I knoo u are. And u deserve that happiness esp after everything she put u thru. Fingers crossed lil man comes sooner than later :).

Yw :) lol I can't wait till we have our birth stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->