need tips to increase EWCM and chances of concieving

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

March was my first cycle TTC and i didn't get success.
So just wanted to know tips from you ladies to increase the chances of pregnancy in this cycle.
In march i miscalculated my ovulation date and BD'd 2 day before ovulation. Also i noticed that on the day of ovulation i was having very little watery CM and no EWCM.
I know i ovulated because on that day i had very sharp pain in my right ovary which i normally feel at the time of ovulation only.

I don't want to go for any meditation right now, so any tips/tricks to increase EWCM naturally, as i have heard that without EWCM you may face difficult in conceiving??
And any more tips to increase the chances of pregnancy is welcomed.

Thanks In Advance :flower:

Typically the recommendation is to BD in the days leading up to ovulation , including the day of ovulation and the day or two after just in case! To increase EWCM you can use preseed, it's a fertility friendly lube. Google it and I'm sure you'll find lots of success stories, I use it often! There are some other things like taking mucinex, but that never works for me and I don't like taking medications.. Also make sure you are drinking tons of water. And you may want to try ovulation predictor tests just to be absolutely sure you are doing everything to increase your chances. Good luck, I hope that helps!

I used FertileCM, you can order it online and it really increased the CM for me...If this is only your 1st month ttc and you don't think you have any medical issues, I would relax and enjoy. Get the App, OVIA, on your phone, and use ovulation predictor kits so you get the timing right. BD at least every other day during your fertile window. And after you DTD, prop your hips up on a pillow, and don't get up to go to the bathroom for at least 10 min.

FYI propping the hips up may not work for everyone and may even prevent the sperm from going inside. My dr said my cervix is positioned weird (the opening is always pointed in the wrong direction) so when I would prop my hips the sperm would sit under my cervix/cervical opening, but by laying flat it allowed the sperm access to the opening.. Not the case for everyone , just wanted to post it incase it helps someone else.

From webmd:
"It's good advice to lay in bed for 10 to 15 minutes after intercourse, but you don't need your feet in the air," Goldfarb says. "Your pelvis does not move when you put your legs in the air." Don't go the bathroom during this time either, he says. "If you wait 10 to 15 minutes, the sperm that is going to get into the cervix will be in the cervix."

Personally, I found that just increasing my water intake and decreasing my caffeine intake helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->