Need to change my status!!!

MamaLuv

BFP 4/23/2010
Reaction score
So I just joined this forum yesterday. Took a test today after work which I was just positive was going to be negative. This is the first month off the pill and we weren't actively trying, just active :blush: Well, got a :bfp:!!!!! Have not told DH yet as he is still at work and want to tell him face to face. Have gone from laughing, tears and back again. So full of excitement I may never sleep again! Just had to tell someone!!!!! I've been keeping it to myself for 3 whole hours :laugh2: Worried it might be a false positive, because how can it happen that quick?!? I am 35 and was worried it was going to take longer! Can't sit still! Don't know what to do with myself right now!!!! :dance: I am going to take another test tomorrow to see what I get. Wonder what hubby is going to say since we were not really trying....:happydance: Sorry for just running on, I just really don't know what to think/do right now!

congrats! took a test today as well and am goign to take another tomorrow just to confirm!!! see if the line will show up a little darker :) I know how you feel right now!!

Such a wonderful surprise for you! Congratulatons! :hugs: I know what you feel, because I got pregnant with my son (he is almost 4 now) just like you, my husband thought I was kidding that I show a BFP test 2 weeks after our first bd wihout protection :D :D :D
I am happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->