Need to figure out whats making me feel worse

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
Apart from being pregnant and miserable.

Ok was put on iron, actually was on iron before i was preg anyway but was tild to go off it till i felt like crap and had to have some more.

Now i was up and about on it but was still getting dizzy and whistling in ears. So decided to go off them for 2 days to see if it was that. day 1 was ok. day two i cant do a dam thing. I have been up all night with direoreaha (and i mean i even gassed my dogs I was that smelly) and vomiting big time today. Not the usual morning sickness this was a few hours after i got up while i was eating and i didnt even get to get that mouthful down before i was throwing it up (sorry for being graphic)

But now i feel depressed and down. i havnt got dressed at all and i was sleeping again which i hadnt done in a while during the day. And havnt lifted a finger in the house today apart from going to the loo.

:cry:

So take it its the lack of Iron and it has nothing to do with the other symptom?

before anyone says ask my doc she is useless and sick of me calloing and just says its pregnancy. I feel so down and i have no one to talk to :( :hissy:

:hug: Hope you feel better soon hun. You sure it's the tablets and not a bug. I had severe vomiting when i was in the second tri and it turned out to be a UTI. I had no other symptoms.

No i feel ok apart from when I throw up. I been like this for months now. Took the iron tabs a few hours ago and starting to perk up and got a big bottle of pepermint liquid off the doc for the heart burn and ear drops so hope this sorts it all out.

Just another bad day.

if you ears are playing up, they will affect your balance and make you feel sick and dizzy. You might be just ill with something, perhaps the ear drops will help. I hope so.

Forgot to use the ear drops last night! but will tonight. Back on the iron tabs and up and about the house anyway. So I aint ditching them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->