Need to fit into pretty dress by August

ImABeeMummy

Mummy, Daddy and Logan <3
Reaction score
Okay so I have to go to a wedding in August.
Ive not even had the baby yet, but am due in a few weeks.
Ive heard you have to wait 6 weeks before trying a diet,
Id really love to get back into a decent shape before August.
Do you think its realistic?
Any stories of how you go your pre-pregnancy shape back would be great :)

Hi hun,
oo im the same as im going to a wedding end of august and using this as my goal,i had a c-section 9weeks ago and started exercising after 4weeks(but thats not advised) anyway iv been eating healthily and doing a dvd workout and so far ive gone from a tight size 14 and now fitting into a size 12 but iv not weighed myself at all so not sure how much ive lost-do you have a rough idea what ur need to lose after or what size u want to be? i want to get down to a size 10 which i was b4 bot pregnancies an 8 would be lovley but small goals and all that :) x oh p.s not sure on advice about diet/exercise really as i say i just eat healthily do dvd lots of walking and going to join the gym next week x

I'm not sure if this is, or is not an option for you, but I've been told that breastfeeding helps you get back to prepregnancy weight faster. They say it burns around 500 calories a day by just breastfeeding.
I think running a few miles a day on the eliptical is wonderful, and it makes me shed the weight pretty fast. I'm average size, and have been starting to run and do weights for the past 2 weeks, and have lost 5 pounds.

Hi hun,
oo im the same as im going to a wedding end of august and using this as my goal,i had a c-section 9weeks ago and started exercising after 4weeks(but thats not advised) anyway iv been eating healthily and doing a dvd workout and so far ive gone from a tight size 14 and now fitting into a size 12 but iv not weighed myself at all so not sure how much ive lost-do you have a rough idea what ur need to lose after or what size u want to be? i want to get down to a size 10 which i was b4 bot pregnancies an 8 would be lovley but small goals and all that :) x oh p.s not sure on advice about diet/exercise really as i say i just eat healthily do dvd lots of walking and going to join the gym next week x

Id looove to get back into my size 12 jeans without them being so tight, and then possibly try and get into a size 10..
I dont really mind how much I weigh as long as i look good and clothes fit lol
So healthy eating and just walking is all Il be doing to start with and see how it goes :) x

Hi hun,

Id looove to get back into my size 12 jeans without them being so tight, and then possibly try and get into a size 10..
I dont really mind how much I weigh as long as i look good and clothes fit lol
So healthy eating and just walking is all Il be doing to start with and see how it goes :) x

Yeah im sure your be where you want to be by august,i was at the start of my diet using august as my first goal of being a 12 but already there so its definatley a realistic goal and definatley achievable!
Good luck for in a few weeks with the birth hope it all goes well:flower:

Its fine to start healthy eating straight away but if your breasrfeeding dont think thats the case.
I didn't start. Exercise till after 6 wk.
How much roughly you need to loose be back to pre preg?
Anything do. Able in my eyes if yoy put the work in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->