Need to hear about Progesterone Supplment Successes

staycb01

Reaction score
I'm starting my Progesterone Suppositories Saturday at 3 DPO. Has anyone had success using progesterone supplements and having a take home baby after previous losses?

I'm just really hoping this is the ticket for us......

Any success stories would be wonderful to hear :)

I don't have the best story but one that is positive.

I was unsuccessfully TTC on my own so long and eventually started at a clinic. I tried with medication and no IUI with no success. I had an IUI where I was not given progesterone and AF came really soon after the IUI. I never have short cycles so I thought that was very odd. After that I had an IUI with progesterone and I had a BFP. Unfortunately that ended up as a MMC. I have pried progesterone without a iui but it didn't work for me. I have another iui in two days and I will be going on progesterone again.

Fingers crossed for both of us.

Thank you for sharing! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :(
What type of progesterone were/are you on?

after my MC as soon as I found out I was UTD again 9 months later I was prescribed progesterone pessaries. I used one morning and night for the first 12 weeks. I now have a beautiful healthy 13 month old daughter to show for it! I will be using the pessaries again this time if we should be so lucky to get a BFP.

Good luck sweet xx

I really don't know what type I have. I just get the suppositories from the clinic I go to. I started back on them a couple days ago, I use 3 per day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->