Need to moan

love.peace

Mama
Reaction score
I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and this morning I woke up not feeling sick and thought yay its easing off. And then after lunch bam it hits me and I feel horrendous. My husband and I have a date night tonight so I'm really hoping its not bad later. We haven't shared the pregnancy news yet so just having a little moan where other women understand

I was so sick with my first daughter it really was miserable . I feel ya hopefully you manage to have a decent date night x

so sorry. I hope things improve soon :hugs:

Hope you managed to go on your date night! My sickness was pretty awful from 8-12 weeks but has now totally eased off, fingers crossed its same for you x

Hey bump buddy! I'm one day from 10 weeks! Also having off and on morning sickness. I started doing B6 and unisom a week ago and its done wonders for my sickness! Hope you feel better soon. You're almost to the safe zone where morning sickness tends to ease up. ❤

Ah so sorry ure feeling so sick. Hope it eases off soon. Mine always eaeas around 17 weeks but alot of womon find there's gets better by 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->