Need to rant!!

bobbie88

Reaction score
So I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby I've got a 5 year old and a 3 year old who's being assessed for autism it's hard work!

I've suffered from spd this entire pregnancy but now it's really bad and I'm finding it hard to do anything. I've also got very low iron levels which leaves me feeling constantly drained.

My partner seems to think I should be like superwoman and just get on with everything as normal like last night I had done all the housework, shopping, washing, bathed kids and put them to bed but he acted stroppy when I asked him to do the ironing so I just done it whilst he sat on his backside doing nothing!! And he don't think his done anything wrong and is blaming it on my hormones!!

Feel like I'm at my wits end it's clear I need to rest but its impossible cant believe my partners being so selfish!

My oh can be like this, we've had some catastrophic arguments the last few weeks because im expected to do everything and yet he can't manage a simple task such as can U keep the bedroom door shut so the cats dont get in the cot please.. 5 times ive said this but yet it would seem we have incredibly clever cats who can open doors.. Im not stupid lol

Its so hard, I honestly think that they think we sit around drinking tea, feet up watching tv all day every day. They don't get it. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->