need to rant

hayz_baby

Mummy to 3 boys!
Reaction score
Im getting really fed up with constantly being wet from breast milk. Either from where it drivbkes out as lo is feeding and soaks my bra and top or every so often the pad isn't in the right place and I'm soaked through (mainly at night) like now and once again I'm in a soaking wet bra with no other bras to wear right now as they are currently getting washed due to similar reasons. So I get to attempt to sleep in a wet bra.. Again..
Grrr getting fed up now I just want dry clothes and sleep

I find the tommy tippee breast pads the best. It does annoy me having to wear them thought

Yeah I do wear tommee tippee ones, they are defo the best just don't always put them in the right place at night hence the leakage. I think I just needed a middle of the night rant! Thanks! X

It got so much better for me at about 3 and a half months. Not worn a breastpad since

I agree!! Same problem here. I bought some cheap, reusable breast pads to try and save money...worst mistake. Trying not to cry over spilled milk...

The person who came up with that saying has clearly never expressed before!

Yes, it does get better, to where you actually no longer leak at all.. but it doesn't negate the frustration while you're in the process. :hugs:

As the others said, it does get better but it can take a while. I was constantly soaked and sometimes it was just like a fountain :dohh: Breast pads can be a big help. Hopefully your milk supply will regulate itself soon and you won't leak as much or at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->