Need to see a dr?

FLArmyWife

Reaction score
At 4 weeks pp I quit bleeding and had nothing until 6 weeks pp exactly. Then I had, what I suspect, was my period for 10 days! Yes 10 days of straight medium to heavy flow and clotting. Then it stopped. Now today at exactly 9 weeks pp I'm having bright red spotting. I returned to work this past week and have been working lots, bending, lifting, etc. Friday night I started having some stabbing pains in my section area. Sat I had some light pink spotting accompanied with the stabbing pains. I called out of work today to try and get a day of rest.. but I'm wondering if I should try to see my OB on Monday..

Is it normal to have spotting and stabbing pain in the section area at 9w pp?

I've had BFing issues so right now I bottle feed. I manage, due to work, to only get about 1 pumping session in a day for 20 minutes (bub can't take my BM right now anyways as he's been diagnosed dairy allergic and I'm still trying to work on going dairy free and build my supply) Could the spotting just be from the sporadic pumping?

I would call the doc - it may be nothing, just your body regulating but better safe than sorry

i was still bleeding lightly at 9w pp but stopped soon after then, before 10w pp. I was fine, no issues it was just my body making sure everything was cleaned out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->