Need to share with someone....

eab321

Cautiously excited!! ;)
Reaction score
So after 5 months of trying to figure out how to ttc (the first few cycles felt like a sad comedy of errors) I hope this is it. I used opks and struggled for a cycle and then felt like it all made sense the next. The following cycle, September, I used what few opks I had left and then just kind of winged it based on my cycle date compared to the previous cycles. Right now I'm 6 dpo roughly. There have been 4 things that stand out to me this cycle 1. Previously right after o my bbs hurrrrrt. Not this cycle. 2. I have ate many more tums this week. 3. Last night my bbs felt like they had fallen asleep?? All pins and needles? Never felt that before. And 4 this evening after using the bathroom to pee there was creamy brown cm on the toilet paper. (The cramps might not have all been in my head I guess??) So, I need to share with someone....rather not get too excited but I'm hopeful. Told myself I'd wait for AF so as not to waste $ or feelings but what do you think? Should I test before AF? Would you?? When would you test?

Wait for AF, dont think about it too much just try n focus on other things. Before you know it the time will go by quickly and then if AF doesn't show test.

I tried to focus on other things all last cycle even telling myself I wouldn't buy any hpts because the overwhelming need to poas and the crushing feeling every BFN weren't worth my sanity lol. All the things listed above are just standing out so glaringly to me though bc previous cycles were not this way. Can you blame me?

I don't blame you :) I have no symptoms at all and have been poas since 6dpo (I'm now 9) and it is making me crazy and think more about it so I would suggest waiting until atleast 10dpo before you test! Good luck!

Know one lady who got brown discharge during her tww and resulted in BFP. If its unusual for you it could be a good sign. GL dear x really hope you get your bfp!

Thanks everyone! :) just couldn't help myself bought some ept early test. Pic is in gallery. I *think* its a positive! :D

OMG! Its sooo positiveeee!!! H&H 9 months!!!!! :D

Haha right? Thanks Mrs! June babies are us?? ;)

I know how anxious you can feel about taking a test, but I would wait. The longer you wait the higher your hcg! I noticed you said that you might have already gotten a positive so congrats! Test in another few days and hopefully you will get a stronger positive :)

So I'm a bad girl. I haven't made one yet as its the weekend and not sure if I'll need a referral. I suppose I should have called Friday but that first ept looked a lot like a shadow to me and I was in disbelief (still am!) I will call tomorrow and see if I can at least get lab work done and see about scheduling an appt. Does the first appt go through your gp? I don't have an ob/gyn doc yet. I'll be asking a couple ppl at work who they recommend since we all have same insurance.

On a side note cause again I cant believe it! Clearblue digi was pos and showed 2-3 weeks. Are weeks based from start of lmp? Seems about right.... :)

GL with the appt i had no idea what to expect on my first. They just took blood test and did my u/s. I went on the day my AF was due. I could see the thick uterine lining and they told me i O'd from left ovary
No CB digital counts from the day you O'd since you tested 5 days after missed period you'd be around 5 weeks right now. If they do an early scan they might be able to see the sac. I went for my second appt 2 days ago and i could see sac and she put me on 5 weeks just as i suspected. GL dear x

They do early scans to rule our ectopic preg. It would be nice if your gyn does that also.

Eek! Don't have a GYN yet. Got my blood drawn yesterday. Had to call dr office back super late since they never called me :/ it was the walkin clinic though. I'll be calling back this morning while I'm not at work to confirm but I believe hcg levels tested at 396. I'll go back in a couple of days for the second draw. Think I'll register online too for quicker access to results and info. I'm not due for AF until tomorrow so don't think I'd be that far yet. I estimated that it was 8dpo when I took the first hpt but potentially could have been 11 dpo based on shortest cycle. I ran out of opks! Lol

Also yesterday would have been cd28, lmp being September 10th.

O sowwie i thought you tested after late period. Well according to your lmp you'd be 4 weeks now :D I think i was 4+1 when i got my hcg tested mine came out 800 something. I really hope i get the results for the tests soon that gyn did on 6th one of the tests is my HCG since after 30th i had no other hcg test done. Hopefully my levels would be ok for 5 weeks.

No worries! Theres so much to keep track of let alone someone elses cycle :) Lol hope all is good with your levels too! Crazy how every next thing is something for us to potentially worry about! Haha I googled all over about hcg at 396 at 3 wks 6 days ;) now I get to think about ectopic until u/s! Hahaha never ending.

lol dont worry ive heard if hcg is low that is a sign of ectopic and also if weird period starts. I read alot about it before my second u/s i was also going crazy with the weird thoughts in my head :D

your levels are fine :thumbup:

hey Eab...many congratulations dear!!..your odd symptoms were actually signs f pregnancy..wow...wish you a great H&H 9mo!!

Good to hear. So nice to have someone just slightly ahead of me :) just got off the phone. First ob gyn appt on the 22nd. Ahhhh! Getting 'real'er by the day!

hey Eab...many congratulations dear!!..your odd symptoms were actually signs f pregnancy..wow...wish you a great H&H 9mo!!

Thank you so much pearly!!! It still so new....:cloud9:

how are things going for you? Its hard to leave you ladies we've all read through each others threads and been there. Wanting to hear good news for all of you too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->