Need to share with someone....

Thanks a lot dear!!

yeah wishing so much to join you guys ..and get to knw how it feels to be pregnant...thinking about you guys it feels so good!!...yup we all have been so much with each other and will continue to remain so..!!

m doing good hon,m on cd 6 today onto new cycle excited but have lots f travelling plan till mid nov..so just hoping howmuchever we are able to follow our plan for these two months it just happens!!

finally you got ur appointment yayy!!..so its 22..till then ur taking ur prenatals right/??

Yeah got my prenatals :) 22nd is yet another 2 week wait lol. Praying no issues during this time. So far so good.

Cd 6? O coming up next :) that's always exciting. Hope your travel plans are kind to your cycle. How long are they?

Mrs-do you still have light cramping? I suppose I'll be googling it next but how long does that last? All the rest of the weeks? Lol

yeah thts exciting!!.
travelling for a month almost from mid oct to mid nov..and actually my expected o days are then itself...like the mid f both the months!!..so just hoping m able to catch the eggy!!

I can now see..if you get pregnant..even if theres a wait f a week or so for the appointment, its not a problem...only thing is that you should be taking prenatals..
actually I was a bit worried about this cuz if I fall preggo when m travelling ..ill not be able to meet my doc here for another 10 days..so taking prenatals would just be ok..till the time m back !!
but seeing the date you got..I think its perfectly ok to go for scan a few week later!!

GL for your scan dear!!..

Yeah got my prenatals :) 22nd is yet another 2 week wait lol. Praying no issues during this time. So far so good.

Cd 6? O coming up next :) that's always exciting. Hope your travel plans are kind to your cycle. How long are they?

Mrs-do you still have light cramping? I suppose I'll be googling it next but how long does that last? All the rest of the weeks? Lol

Yes dear sometimes I wakeup early morning due to slight abdominal cramps and some backache. Boobs are getting harder and still sore. Also I feel queasy throughout the day, developed really strong aversions from certain foods. ThankGod no puking. It just started all of a sudden 2-3 days ago.
My gyn told me she'll be on vacations from mid oct to nov 1st week. So I'd have to take appointment with another gyn for my 7 week u/s :( it sucks. Really hoping I get results of my tests before she goes.
Don't worry hopefully 2 weeks will pass soon. Although even 2 days seem long hehe but don't worry just tc of yourself in the mean time and take your prenatals.

And I really hope pearly joins us soon x

Thanks pearly. My first scan wont be until Nov 20th unfortunately. At least at this point. I go in to meet the Dr and ask questions/listen the first appt. They may do another blood draw then too but didn't sound like a scan would be any sooner. I'm sure it'll be fine but geez! You cannot stop the worry and wonder.

Mrs I have like light cramps off and on all day. It makes me constantly want to check and insure I'm not starting to bleed or spot. I have been a little wetter due to extra cm but no spotting or blood. Thank goodness. No puking either but waves of nausea and some dizziness time to time. I pick at some food and devour others it seems. Boobs are tender sometimes and feel like they're taking my bra to the max others haha. Got my prenatals and am trying to be patient lol. Easier said than done ;) trying to decide if I should go in today or tomorrow for my second blood draw.

Dont worry i had slight cramps too during the day till AF was due after that they shifted to night but they are very light.
And yeah im also getting lots of cream colored cm (sorry tmi) as long as its cm and no spotting you dont need to worry about anything. Ive heard the cramps come and go throughout the pregnancy. Im having some serious issue with foods, im liking the stuff i never liked that much. Im craving for crispy fries all the time!! and today i had fried egg. I never eat egg in any form other than omelette with onions. GL for your second blood test dear hopefully everything will be fine. If your hcg is rising properly you dont have to worry about anything.

hahahha Mrs WKJ ..listening to these symptoms are so so nice n funny meaning you tend to eat what u never have eaten before...ooo so nice!!...these things happens..!!
I hate seafood ..hope I dont get that craving..lol
have tons f fruits hon..its really good!!..and good ur eating many ppl because f bieng so nauseous are nt able to eat...so its realy good!!..GL baby!!

Thanks pearly. My first scan wont be until Nov 20th unfortunately. At least at this point. I go in to meet the Dr and ask questions/listen the first appt. They may do another blood draw then too but didn't sound like a scan would be any sooner. I'm sure it'll be fine but geez! You cannot stop the worry and wonder.

Mrs I have like light cramps off and on all day. It makes me constantly want to check and insure I'm not starting to bleed or spot. I have been a little wetter due to extra cm but no spotting or blood. Thank goodness. No puking either but waves of nausea and some dizziness time to time. I pick at some food and devour others it seems. Boobs are tender sometimes and feel like they're taking my bra to the max others haha. Got my prenatals and am trying to be patient lol. Easier said than done ;) trying to decide if I should go in today or tomorrow for my second blood draw.

yeah I can understand Its like once ur pregnant u enter into never ending zone of worrying and wonder..and also feeling good for sure !!
hope the scan day comes soon!!..and these days just passes by!!..GL hon!

You're sweet pearly! Thank you!

Hey lweezy Good to see you! where have you been dear? x

Pearly i think its more of an anxiety may be i haven't told my parents or inlaws yet and its such a huge secret to be kept that its driving me crazy. We are planning to tell them early next week.

Thanks lweezy! Slowly sinking in ;) glad to see you online!

Definitely anxious to get to 6 weeks. Told a few people since I had to change how strict I was eating. Just a couple at work and my roommate. One thing about finding out so early is having to wait longer to feel secure with it, at least for me. I did go follow up on my blood draw. Monday was at 390 and yesterday was 970. So far so good it seems :)

I got mine done at 5 weeks at 4+1 it was 800 something and at 5 it was 11234, also got progesterone tested and a long list of other tests. I'll share the list with you so when you go for your appointment you can ask for certain tests if they don't mention it.

Thanks :) went to the walk in yesterday due to a dull ache on my right side. I admit I've read so many horror stories and couldn't not go. Dr believes it's just my groin but I go in for an early scan today to rule out ectopic. Scary and sad but worst case scenario I'd want to know sooner than later. Had another blood draw yesterday at 4 wk 5 day which came back at 5938. Hope alls good with you. :)

woww numbers are going good Eab and MRs WKJ!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hoping to join u guys soon!!..till then I knw here m going to get lots f info to follow once I get my news..plse keep posting..all the thngs wch i will too take care once m preggo!!..Mrs WKJ pls list those test here too dear!!

Wishing both u guys great 9 mo journey!!woww..it feels so good thnking abt u guys!!:hugs::hugs:

Thanks pearly! Cant wait to have you join us. Hoping my scan today goes well. I'll keep you guys posted. :hugs:

GL dear all my wishes with you!!..its gonna be great hun!!:hugs::hugs:

So the tests included
TSH ultra sensible 3rd generation
Beta hcg
Progesterone
Toxo chorus
Rubella chorus
Glycemia
Iron
Full blood count
Blood group
Coombs test (direct +indirect)
VDRL/TPHA
HBs Ag
Anti HCV
Anti HIV I + II

She told me there are some more tests that are supposed to be done between 11 and 14 weeks

GL for the scan dear x numbers looks great!

GL pearly for this cycle really praying you join us soon x

thanku dear ya going gud so far on cd 12 today:):hugs::hugs:

Thanks you two!! My scan came back great. Baby sac is in uterus Yay!!! :dance: even got a little pic too! Looks like a bubble to me :)

Attachments

• 2013-10-14 19.57.50.jpg
    2013-10-14 19.57.50.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member