Need to talk!

squidge87

Reaction score
I don't know what I am more upset about the abortion I had 5 years ago or the fact that it looks like I'll be WTT for another 2 or more years! I know I am with the right person now - we have been back together 4 1/2 years and I love him to bits!!!! I soooooooooooo want us to have a baby! I also worry that that could have been my only chance - that maybe the abortion could have messed me up. x x

Try not to worry hun ...2 yrs of worrying if u are gunna have probs will drive u insane

don't worry too much as good friend of mine had an abortion 3 years ago and is now 20 + weeks pregnant.

Although everyone is totally different don't give yourself un-necessary worry, i'm sure everything will be fine.

I just wanna start trying!!!!! I know my boyfriend does want kids just not yet. :hissy:
The more I try to talk sensibly about it the more p'd off he gets!

:hug: from personal experience I would say try not to talk about WTT for a few days, then mention it, leave it a while and try again. It took my hubby 6 years, and you have had 4 1/2 years back together, no maybe he will change his mind soon. He may feel he is being pressured into it (although u know thats not the case) Tell him how u feel about the abortion and your worries that it was your only chance (although I dont think it is x) He will be on the same page as you eventually, but when the time is right it will happen x

I do try to leave it a bit in between, dont get on at him everyday (even tho its there everyday!) I even tried writin a little letter for him so I knew I cud get all my thoughts and feelings out but guess i'll just carry on waiting! He's been sayin a couple of years for god knows how long! He wants to wait for the right time money wise (is there ever such a thing!?) and he'e got a dragster which he wants to start racing before we have kids (he's had it for 5 years already - its still in the same state as when he got it!) and he wants to be married first - been engaged nearly 4 years! Just feels like I'll be waitin forever at the mo! I know anyone who's had a mc will prob think i dunno what im on about but i feel more like i had a mc than an abortion (with a load of guilt and regret thrown in)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->