Need to tell someone!

Genie

Reaction score
New to this forum, and having posted a thread a couple of weeks ago as i was terrified I wasn't ovulating, having no period and tested negative. Was planning to go out drinking tonight with the girls, so thought i'd test again just incase. Was pretty shocked to see 2 lines on an internet cheapie, queue doing another one. Still didn't believe that, so ran out to get a clearblue digital with conception indicator, BFP!!!! I actually can't believe it, it was our first month of trying and am so shocked, was convinced i just hadn't got back into a normal cycle. I'm actually shaking, hubby is on nights, so has only been asleep a few hours so don't feel like i should wake him up for a few hours yet, so just needed to get it out there and tell someone!! I just can't believe it. Now queue the worrying to commence!!

congrats hun! heres to happy and healthy 9 months x

congratulations hun! surely he'l like bein woken up with the good news :winkwink:

Awww congrats! We're on our first month of TTC as well so this gives me a bit of hope!

Oh how exciting! Congrats congrats! I was surprised as well, because this was also our first month trying and it happened right away! very shocking and exciting! And yes, the worrying is definitely in full force! I wish you a VERY healthy and happy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->